Thread: The Newest Addition

The Newest Addition

So I sold the 99 a little while back to pick this up. It's a 2011 GT. I couldn't be happier. So far, I've added a Airraid CAI, JLT Catchcan, MBRP off-road H Pipe, MBRP Race Series Catback, BMR Lowering Springs, BMR LCA's, Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Bar and some 20" Ruff Racing wheels. Oh, and my daughter bought me some matte black 5.0 emblems for fathers day! Have plans to add a blower of some sort over the winter.

Here's a pic when I first picked it up.

And now
    2011 Black on Black GT

Welcome to the Coyote world! You're gonna love it. Looks like you are truly a traditional Ford guy with reference to Henry's quote "You can have it in any color as long as its black". LOL! Nice find Chris! Hope the daughters photography is coming along well. The wheels area large improvement.

Oh I definitely love it. Makes me mad I wasted all the money I did on the 99 honestly. If it wasn't for the deal I got on it, I wouldn't be in another Black one, that's for sure. LoL I think it stays nice and clean for all of about 4 hours after I detail it. And yes the wheels made such a difference. Getting ready to throw some new tires on it, these are too low profile, 245/35's up front and 275/35's out back. Only bigger difference mod wise was the suspension. Lord do these cars need lowered from the factory.

Ash hasn't done much with photography these days. She graduated HS this year and has been working full time getting ready to start at Xavier for Criminal Justice. She got a full ride! So very proud of her!

If anyone needs a killer detail done before winter, hit me up. I'm still at the shop down in Alexandria, KY. Fully insured and have nothing but the best products from 3m, Carbrite, and Wizards.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Welcome back!

Huge difference! Love it!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Oh I definitely love it. Makes me mad I wasted all the money I did on the 99 honestly. If it wasn't for the deal I got on it, I wouldn't be in another Black one, that's for sure. LoL I think it stays nice and clean for all of about 4 hours after I detail it. And yes the wheels made such a difference. Getting ready to throw some new tires on it, these are too low profile, 245/35's up front and 275/35's out back. Only bigger difference mod wise was the suspension. Lord do these cars need lowered from the factory.

Ash hasn't done much with photography these days. She graduated HS this year and has been working full time getting ready to start at Xavier for Criminal Justice. She got a full ride! So very proud of her!

If anyone needs a killer detail done before winter, hit me up. I'm still at the shop down in Alexandria, KY. Fully insured and have nothing but the best products from 3m, Carbrite, and Wizards.
    Dude that is awesome. She can be the SBZ defense attorney when she graduates. Make sure she knows its all Pro-Bono! LOL!

Thread Information