Thread: 302 long block

302 long block

Getting ready to install the new engine setup and the car and I'm thinking about selling the current stock short block with Edelbrock Victor Jr heads. Was thinking about saving it but there's really no reason to. Engine runs perfect as it should and has approximately 105,000 miles on the short block. I've added a ATI super damper and the Edelbrock heads and I'm not sure which rocker arms it has, I'd have to look. Also has the very nice ProForm valve covers. I'm going to be keeping my intake and maybe my water pump. Engine also has brand new timing set as well as valve springs, lifters, Anderson n41 cam, arp head studs and a freshly powder coated stock oil pan. Engine made 310 horsepower to the tires on a mustang chassis Dyno. Not really sure what to ask and would rather try to sell it together if I could. Open to offers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    ">

BTW engine is still together and can be heard running but won't be come early next week.
    ">

What kind of number are you looking for? Are the heads ported or anything? You can PM me if you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Not really sure what is worth. Heads and rockers alone are work $1k. I would say ballpark of $2500 with heads, cam, all valvetrain, super damper and water pump. Basically everything but intake, dizzy and front accessories.

">

I would also include the 30lb injectors and stock fuel rails with that as well

">

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1992 Wild Strawberry Notch - Current
    2007 Black GT Premium - 2nd
    1991 Wild Strawberry GT - 1st

Thread Information