Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Dirty Dozen Members *PLEASE READ*

Exclamation 2019 Dirty Dozen Members *PLEASE READ*

I want to start out by saying a huge THANKS to each and every one of you for keeping the Dirty Dozen going! A few years ago it seemed like the list was kind of on life support, but you guys have brought it back big time and it is now quicker than it has ever been! Congrats on the 9 sec average! We've always had quick cars here but somehow that 9 sec average kept alluding us until this year. It came down to the wire but you guys got it done. It was good to see Craig back in a 'Stang and on the list again too!

So, I need some info from each of you on the list. We are having Dirty Dozen shirts made this year to go along with the stickers. I have been working with Dave for a little while now to come up with a design and I think we have something you guys will hopefully like. I will need a t-shirt size and an address that I can send them to. You can put the info here in this thread if you want or PM it to me. Whatever works for you. I have some of this info from a few of you but I need it for everyone on the list. I will be including the stickers with the shirts and for those of you missing '17 and '18 stickers I'll be putting those in there as well.

I'm going to try and plan some Dirty Dozen days at the track for 2020 so we can all get out there as a group and rip it up Stangbangerz style! I will post up as soon as I get it all figured out. If you guys have suggestions on what tracks we should try and do something like this at to get maximum participation I'm all ears. Thanks again for everything and I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Now get out there and work on your rides, it's build season and I want to see how deep into the 9s we can get this thing! See ya out there in 2020!

Sneak Peak at the T-Shirts for the 2019 Dirty Dozen!

I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by Black Horse View Post

PERFECT!!! Do NOT CHANGE A THING!!! OUTFREAKIN STANDING!!!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post
    I want to start out by saying a huge THANKS to each and every one of you for keeping the Dirty Dozen going! A few years ago it seemed like the list was kind of on life support, but you guys have brought it back big time and it is now quicker than it has ever been! Congrats on the 9 sec average! We've always had quick cars here but somehow that 9 sec average kept alluding us until this year. It came down to the wire but you guys got it done. It was good to see Craig back in a 'Stang and on the list again too!

So, I need some info from each of you on the list. We are having Dirty Dozen shirts made this year to go along with the stickers. I have been working with Dave for a little while now to come up with a design and I think we have something you guys will hopefully like. I will need a t-shirt size and an address that I can send them to. You can put the info here in this thread if you want or PM it to me. Whatever works for you. I have some of this info from a few of you but I need it for everyone on the list. I will be including the stickers with the shirts and for those of you missing '17 and '18 stickers I'll be putting those in there as well.

I'm going to try and plan some Dirty Dozen days at the track for 2020 so we can all get out there as a group and rip it up Stangbangerz style! I will post up as soon as I get it all figured out. If you guys have suggestions on what tracks we should try and do something like this at to get maximum participation I'm all ears. Thanks again for everything and I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Now get out there and work on your rides, it's build season and I want to see how deep into the 9s we can get this thing! See ya out there in 2020!
    Woot Woot!! Its a GREAT thing to see the Dozen back to where it should be! I am thrilled to be a part of this Kick Ass crew.....9 second ET average with 0 Race Cars!!! Actually, my lil coupe is way more racecar than the Boosted Ass Boosted, top runners with all their fancy GPS, Bluetooth and vibromatic heated seats!! Lol!!!

Serious thou, its an honor to be a part of this.

I will send you a PM with my details.

Thanks for posting that up Dave!

Good looking shirt!!! PM will be sent.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Awesome!!!! Can I make a donation?

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post

Guys it has been an Honor to be a part of this group again for the last couple of years. I lost my way for a bit but am glad to be back! I would also like to thank Walter and Brandon Alsept for their support and help with RoadCone. I was discussing with other Stangbangerz how supportive and what a good core group we have here. Just amazing.
    So many Stangbangerz at track events this year, stopping by and saying hello and friends helping friends. Good to have Craig back in the Tower announcing races.... such good times. It makes all the effort and shortcomings worth it when it all comes together.
    #ProudtobeaStangbangerz
    Last edited by Silver Bullet; 12-06-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

Agreed, perfect!

And like Walter, I would like to make a donation! I would like two of them and will send a PM with my paypal information.

Yes please send information so we can donate if we can.

I know its not cheap or free to make the sticker, shirts, or keep the site up and running. Id be glad to help out if I could.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    Guys it has been an Honor to be a part of this group again for the last couple of years. I lost my way for a bit but am glad to be back! I would also like to thank Walter and Brandon Alsept for their support and help with RoadCone. I was discussing with other Stangbangerz how supportive and what a good core group we have here. Just amazing.
    So many Stangbangerz at track events this year, stopping by and saying hello and friends helping friends. Good to have Craig back in the Tower announcing races.... such good times. It makes all the effort and shortcomings worth it when it all comes together.
    #ProudtobeaStangbangerz
    Good times!!!

*For the Record, I offered to pay as well!!!

also willing to pay. address sent via PM

Thanks for all the offers to pay guys, but for this round it will be on me. It's just a way for me to show my appreciation for your support. I do plan on working with Dave to create a design or 2 for the site itself to help Mike pay for maintenance, prizes for events, and stuff like that, you guys are welcome to buy as many of those as you'd like! lol All kidding aside, it's really cool to see that you guys seem to like the design of the shirt, Dave did a killer job and is great to work with, I sent him endless emails and he never batted an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Woot Woot!! Its a GREAT thing to see the Dozen back to where it should be! I am thrilled to be a part of this Kick Ass crew.....9 second ET average with 0 Race Cars!!! Actually, my lil coupe is way more racecar than the Boosted Ass Boosted, top runners with all their fancy GPS, Bluetooth and vibromatic heated seats!! Lol!!!

Serious thou, its an honor to be a part of this.

I will send you a PM with my details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    #ProudtobeaStangbangerz
    These posts are what it's all about! Getting out there hanging and helping your peeps and just having a great time doing what we love!

https://youtu.be/jVePoUK-Tqc
    This is what it started out as and I'm proud to see it continue
    See a few OGs on the list
    2011 Gt/Cs 1 of 23 Grabber Blue with glass roof.
    3.8 Whipple supercharged, E85, TH400 tuned by Palm Beach Dyno

I am honored to know you guys, Thank You...
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

I got my shirt and stickers! Big thanks to DM and SBZ! Hit me up via PM if there is anything I can do to help out with 2020 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I got my shirt and stickers! Big thanks to DM and SBZ! Hit me up via PM if there is anything I can do to help out with 2020 stuff.
    Awesome! Glad you got 'em! Hoping everyone else got their's without issue as well. Dave did an awesome job on both the shirts and stickers! If you need anything else just hit me up and I'll do what I can.

Received all my goodies also, much appreciated!!! Thanks again!

Thread Information