Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Running of the Dozens Kick Off, 2020

Im not sure what clutch set up you are running but you may get with Shannon (kennebellcobra) or Walter and see what they suggest. They have these stick cars down. The coupe I bought from Shannon is just a Spec stage 1 and a clutch tamer. Works pretty good!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I agree Brian. I keep changing my heads so its going to take a few more gs to get done.

You gotta commit to a combo, if you keep changing your mind it won't ever get done!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You gotta commit to a combo, if you keep changing your mind it won't ever get done!
    THIS! I changed my mind on my old Coupe so much, so that Sold it to Shayne as I was disgusted with it. I am very glad that he finished it and got it to where it is now as it looks & runs Killer!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Gotta 2nd this as well. My car is a perfect example of what can happen when you are chasing combos. Find something and then just commit to it 150% until you get it running, you can always tweak and fine-tune things after you get it going. Having a car that is running and you can play with is way more motivating than seeing it just sit on jack stands or cribs every time you go out to the garage while you chase combo after combo.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Ive been in the same boat I don't know how many times... Changing my mind, starting something but not completing, or just losing interest. Id love to have all the money I have wasted doing just this.

Set a goal. Work towards that goal and not change your mind. Once completed, adjust as needed. Oh how I wish I could just follow these simple rules!

But Greg, your car is a very nice ride. I keep hoping Ill see it out each year. If you ever need help, let me know. Id be glad to come up and lend a hand. Just to see it out! There's been a couple times that I thought about trying to snag it from ya!
    1992 Gould GT project...

I agree guys. Just going with a little bit bigger heads. It just takes alot of time to save. I almost have enough to finish the engine

Quote Originally Posted by cyah92 View Post
    I agree guys. Just going with a little bit bigger heads. It just takes alot of time to save. I almost have enough to finish the engine
    Going with a glide?
    1992 Gould GT project...

Yes i am sir. Looking to push over 900hp all motor. Just depends on which heads my engine builder uses

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Ive been in the same boat I don't know how many times... Changing my mind, starting something but not completing, or just losing interest. Id love to have all the money I have wasted doing just this.

Set a goal. Work towards that goal and not change your mind. Once completed, adjust as needed. Oh how I wish I could just follow these simple rules!

But Greg, your car is a very nice ride. I keep hoping Ill see it out each year. If you ever need help, let me know. Id be glad to come up and lend a hand. Just to see it out! There's been a couple times that I thought about trying to snag it from ya!
    Don't threaten me with a good time! lol Thanks for the offer on the help. I just gained some time to work on it a good bit so let's see what happens.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Hey all. Hey all. Sorry for the late notice on this but we are going to have to move the date of the kickoff because of all the restrictions that have been put on Edgewater by Dewine and Acton not allowing spectators. I know I seen a date on FB for August I believe it was, I'd like to setup a date a little sooner than that, I'm thinking maybe Friday July 24th. Let me know thoughts on this and again I'm sorry for the late notice.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me. Sucks what they are doing across the country with this crap still. Nothing but bullshit excuses now. We can protest and riot with no distance but don't go hang out at the track in the sun with a handful of your buddies.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post
    Hey all. Hey all. Sorry for the late notice on this but we are going to have to move the date of the kickoff because of all the restrictions that have been put on Edgewater by Dewine and Acton not allowing spectators. I know I seen a date on FB for August I believe it was, I'd like to setup a date a little sooner than that, I'm thinking maybe Friday July 24th. Let me know thoughts on this and again I'm sorry for the late notice.
    Nail this date down and let me know the particulars so that I can update the DD Shootout page.

Friday July 24th at Edgewater it is!! I heard word over the weekend that Kil Kare will be allowed to have fans in like 2 weeks so I'm figuring Edgewater should be good to go on all fronts by July 24th. Call a buddy, bring a friend, but don't you dare miss this!! I expect to see a ton of updated times on the list after this event!

I'm there.

Will be there with camera in hand...

Updated the SBZ Event on FB!

Thanks!

Planning to be there.
    TIM

2017 Mustang Ecoboost 4cyl automatic

11.94 @ 115

Thread Information