Thread: Stopping by to say hi!

Stopping by to say hi!

Just finished up in the garage and as I walked in the house I noticed my BFGoodrich banner that has a yellow 98 cobra on it.....that I bought 'cause well, I had a yellow 98 cobra. Made me wonder if Stangbangerz was still going strong!

Glad to see it is! I thoroughly enjoyed the years with stangbangerz - the hooters gatherings were a f'in blast, I made some amazing friends (AJ, Scott, Vinny, Joe, and all the rest of the east side gang), and I still brag about this group.

It's been what, 10 years? Divorce, new wife, daughter, about 6 other fun and fast cars along the way, and still love building HP. I am on my second Z06 - and building this one the right way to be a reliable road course monster. Anyway, I may show up at a gathering just to see the great stangs this spring!

Hope you are all well, fat, and happy!
    "Blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat!!!"

Good to see you're still kickin. Stop by any of the events, you are always welcome.

Good seeing some of the veteran members coming back, even if it is just to say hi. Hopefully this year has a bunch of members hanging out and catching up.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

howdy

I'm newer to the site, but hello and welcome back.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Hello!!! Good to see peeps in here!!
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

Hey there, it's been awhile!
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    Hey there, it's been awhile!

Definitely has Rick! Glad to see you and MIke, along with some others, are still around keeping this going. I will probably lurk around here to bullshit and hopefully find my way to a meet later this year. Even if you fuckers make fun of the requisite corvette hat / jacket combo <---- joke son.....pure joke. lol

I am still amazed at the quantity of balls ass fast cars in this group - the vette community could really learn from the stang guys on how to build a car. I have a special love for the damn things unfortunately as I grew up restoring them with my dad.
    Last edited by CinciCobra; 12-10-2019 at 09:20 PM.
    "Blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by CinciCobra View Post
    ...Even if you fuckers make fun of the requisite corvette hat / jacket combo <---- joke son.....pure joke. lol

I am still amazed at the quantity of balls ass fast cars in this group - the vette community could really learn from the stang guys on how to build a car. I have a special love for the damn things unfortunately as I grew up restoring them with my dad.
    Don't forget Jean Shorts and New Balance Tennis Shoes as part of that standard issue uniform.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 12-10-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Thread Information