Thread: 2019 Dirty Dozen Shirts/Stickers are DONE!

Lightbulb 2019 Dirty Dozen Shirts/Stickers are DONE!

Hey all, the DIRTY DOZEN shirts and stickers are done! Dave got these done super quick so I want to give him a huge THANKSfor being awesome during this whole process!

So here's what's up. I know I have your info so I can mail these out to y'all and that's no problem, BUT, what I would like to do though is have a meet up where we can get together, hang out a bit, shoot the shit/bench race, etc., and I can give you this stuff in person. I think it could end up being a really good time to be had by all. Would any of you be interested in doing something like this? It doesn't have to be just Dozen members either, I'd love to have anyone from the board there, friends, family, whatever. Let me know what you guys think. The more feedback the better so if you have any ideas of a good location to meet up at or even if it's to say you'd rather not do it, it's all good, just let me know. I'd like to get Christmas done before the possible meet up because I'm sure most of you are like me and are crazy busy at the moment so I'm kind of looking at Saturday December 28th as a good date to do this??

Doh! With the Holidays here, I have family from out of town visiting till after the 1st. Then Im aready 2 1/2 hours away from Cincy, so it makes it hard to find any extra time to head north.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Doh! With the Holidays here, I have family from out of town visiting till after the 1st. Then Im aready 2 1/2 hours away from Cincy, so it makes it hard to find any extra time to head north.
    Yeah, I can see it being a possible problem for more than just you, especially for this time of year. I may just decide to mail them all out like I had originally planned.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOZEN MASTER View Post
    Yeah, I can see it being a possible problem for more than just you, especially for this time of year. I may just decide to mail them all out like I had originally planned.
    Get us a PP address as I do not mind sending you some $$ to help with shipping/production costs.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

I can probably do the 28th.
    LS Swapped - Locally hated now

I'll try. May be out of town. Don't change anything on my account.

I like the sound of that, always enjoy hanging out with fellow Stangbangerz. I can make some time on the 28th, we could do something like Main Event, or something.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Id love hanging out but like others, I will be buried in Christmas and family until after January 1.

Id go for anything after that though.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I knew it'd be tough trying to throw this together quick and at this time of year so I'm going to just mail these out like i had originally planned. Hopefully we can have a great showing for the Running of The Dozen this Spring! Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! - DM

Thread Information