Hey all, the DIRTY DOZEN shirts and stickers are done! Dave got these done super quick so I want to give him a huge THANKSfor being awesome during this whole process!

So here's what's up. I know I have your info so I can mail these out to y'all and that's no problem, BUT, what I would like to do though is have a meet up where we can get together, hang out a bit, shoot the shit/bench race, etc., and I can give you this stuff in person. I think it could end up being a really good time to be had by all. Would any of you be interested in doing something like this? It doesn't have to be just Dozen members either, I'd love to have anyone from the board there, friends, family, whatever. Let me know what you guys think. The more feedback the better so if you have any ideas of a good location to meet up at or even if it's to say you'd rather not do it, it's all good, just let me know. I'd like to get Christmas done before the possible meet up because I'm sure most of you are like me and are crazy busy at the moment so I'm kind of looking at Saturday December 28th as a good date to do this??