Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
Buy the registered version of tuner studio, then it's a ton easier
That is my plan. I have had the free version for a few months now just to get familiar with the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwik92GT View Post
Should be a fun car. What size trubo did you go with?

Not bashing the Microsquirt but you might want to consider the Terminator X for the Foxbody, pretty nice unit with a ton of features, only thing I wish it had was the ability to drive low impedance injecotrs. https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...parts/550-937F

I beleive NXcoupe (Mike) is a dealer for them.
I went with the standard 70 mm journal bearing turbo.

I like the Terminator X but I already purchased the Microsquirt. Also, the Microsuqirt was a lot cheaper but I know the Terminator has more features and capability.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
Thanks Greg, yes I am, and I can tune megasquirt as I have the licenses for TS and the log viewer too.
The holley terminator X series is set as a direct competitor for the ms and other stand alones in its price range. I'm tuning 2 of those currently, a 65 mustang and a 90 Grand Wagoneer.
Good to know. If I have any tuning issues I will send the car to you. I don't think I will have any problems but we will see. I have done a lot of research on tuning and I am only starting the car off on 6 lbs for now. The next step will be a Walbro 450 in the tank, more boost, and E85. That is when it will get fun.