Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Dirty Dozen THE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    nice passes. FI is like Ketchup. With it everything is better.
    Thanks. Here is the slip -
    LS Swapped - Locally hated now

Oil down and rain makes for a shitty 1-1/2 hour drive to the track and 1-1/2 hour back with no runs. ��
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

It was good seeing everyone making passes last night! Track was definitely not working for me so I loaded up early and enjoyed watching.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Oil down and rain makes for a shitty 1-1/2 hour drive to the track and 1-1/2 hour back with no runs. ��
    I hear ya. Last 3 trips to Edgewater TNT, 1 pass, 0 passes, 2 passes. Shit show catering to hard tire cars and crew with no knowledge of how to cleanup or keep cars moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I hear ya. Last 3 trips to Edgewater TNT, 1 pass, 0 passes, 2 passes. Shit show catering to hard tire cars and crew with no knowledge of how to cleanup or keep cars moving.
    This is why I drive north to MCR. It was packed last night there all but 1 lane was full and they did 3 prep sessions with dragging the track each time to the 330 and spraying.
    LS Swapped - Locally hated now

I got 2 passes in and could have gotten 3 but decided to head home and let the puppy out. I usually get a dozen runs in. It gets really busy in october. Mcr was ok but it's not worth the drive to me. But it's a decent little track. If no one else is racing or it's a rental, it's worth the drive. E20 hooks like mad when they prep it. Hell, my car can't hook on velcro and I made a pretty solid pass last night.
    I agree on the track personel, I think they are having growing pains and it will only get better.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    I got 2 passes in and could have gotten 3 but decided to head home and let the puppy out. I usually get a dozen runs in. It gets really busy in october. Mcr was ok but it's not worth the drive to me. But it's a decent little track. If no one else is racing or it's a rental, it's worth the drive. E20 hooks like mad when they prep it. Hell, my car can't hook on velcro and I made a pretty solid pass last night.
    I agree on the track personel, I think they are having growing pains and it will only get better.
    It will get better with time I hope. This year has been a rough year for everyone with this virus crap and all the mandates. Im sure it had some effect on their crew members as well. Next year, hopefully it changes for the better.

I still had a great time seeing everyone there. It was packed for sure!
    1992 Gould GT project...

It was definitely a tough night at the track. Tons of cars and people.. Not so great track conditions.. Fought transmission issues all night..

But I still saw some awesome passes and had a good time! It will get better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We need to look into another spot for next year. The bikes have taken over the corner and some of us couldn't even got into the usual spot. I was there around 4:45 and they had the road blocked with bikes so I couldn't even get back there. I know I wont be parking down by the fence again. Got blocked in a handful of times...
    1992 Gould GT project...

As soon as you pull in, there is a grassy spot on the right pit road. The road comes out by the entrance to tech and the entrance road. We parked there and had lots of room. And we got there very late. This friday I'll be early.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    We need to look into another spot for next year. The bikes have taken over the corner and some of us couldn't even got into the usual spot. I was there around 4:45 and they had the road blocked with bikes so I couldn't even get back there. I know I wont be parking down by the fence again. Got blocked in a handful of times...
    Yea, they were saying "oh its a mustang car show.." Car show? Funny considering my car is faster than thier bikes. Anyway.

So this Friday at E20 ???

I'm ready to be on the list for a minute or two ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Yea, they were saying "oh its a mustang car show.." Car show? Funny considering my car is faster than thier bikes. Anyway.
    Id like to see something happen there! Make my day seeing them get their ass handed to them by a Mustang show car!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Id like to see something happen there! Make my day seeing them get their ass handed to them by a Mustang show car!

Like !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

That is what happens when people don't go down for years at a time for one reason or another. I go seldom these days because no one shows when they say they will be there. Sooooooo...You snooze......you loose. The OG SBZ card gets you nowhere on special privilege pit spot preferences. As much as I would love to see Friday nights be for cars only I don't blame those guys at all. I would have done the same thing had I seen that spot suddenly available for weeks on end because the people that used to be regulars and pit there have not shown in months.....or years. Find a new spot.

That is what happens when people don't go down for years at a time for one reason or another. I go seldom these days because no one shows when they say they will be there. Sooooooo...You snooze......you loose. The OG SBZ card gets you nowhere on special privilege pit spot preferences. As much as I would love to see Friday nights be for cars only I don't blame those guys at all. I would have done the same thing had I seen that spot suddenly available for weeks on end because the people that used to be regulars and pit there have not shown in months.....or years. Find a new spot.
    The spot i found was where ever i parked. Some times uncomfortably close to them sometimes not.

First come, first served. We'll just have to get there sooner and take it back. Fuck em if they don't like it. The attitude they had when it came down to it is what pisses people off. There was plenty of room but they was being cocksuckers and blocking the whole lane back to it.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I'd like to make it down Friday, not sure if it's going to happen yet, my truck is down. I would love to join the Mustang Car Show, don't be jealous!
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

I'm going to try like Hell to make it Friday ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

MrRogers, gzbs197 and Brian, lets make a charge for the 9s asap!!!!

Thread Information