Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF ??? This Coronavirus Bull**** is getting out of hand !!!

WTF ??? This Coronavirus Bull**** is getting out of hand !!!

I understand that it's hard on Elderly, Respiratory problems,Etc. But according to the World Health Organization, They predict it'll cause 57 deaths a day ... Rabiles kills more daily, The common flu kills 1,100 a day ....

And then that POS DeSwine goes off the rails cancelling Everything with 5 cases in Ohio ...
    The Media and the DemonRat have blown this out of proportion IMO to take attention away from their Failed Russian Collision and the Fact that Creepy Joe is losing his mind ...

Wash your hands regularly (which you should be doing anyway) and deal with it ...

Now you've got people asking $75 for a 4 pack of Shit Paper on Amazon ...

Rant Over !!!

Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Man, its getting bad and Im not sure if its because everyone is scared or if its actually really worse than what they are letting on to be.

Working in the airline industry, we are already feeling the effects of it. Travel ban for 30 days has already cost United Airlines more money to date than the entire time during 9/11. They just contacted us today to part 100 planes in Wilmington. That's unheard of. Delta is in the same boat. Jet Blue is offering 90% off domestic flights right now just to stay afloat.

Went to the store today... Hit 5 stores and bought toilet paper. Also hit up Walmart and bought a little ammo.

Its really get me questioning things. I have never seen or heard of anything like we are experiencing.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

1300 cases / 329,000,000 people in the USA. That equates to 1 case in every 253,076 people in the US. You have better odds of being run over in the street.

Further if you are under 60 the chance of dying is 1.3% if you contract it. It's a bigger concern for people over 70. But then again Influenza is a bigger concern for people over 70 as well.

The Swine Flu was a big concern in the 80's. My mother ran out and got her Swine Flu vaccination because she is that type of person. So its another scare running the country.

I'm not taking it lightly, but I'm also not hoarding up toilet paper because of it either. If you get sick, stay home. Then go to your doctor. Its common sense.

A third of the way down this link you will find a chart that breaks down your chances of dying of the virus if you contract it based on age.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...sk-2020-2?op=1
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 03-12-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Went to the store today... Hit 5 stores and bought toilet paper. Also hit up Walmart and bought a little ammo.
    Does this mean you robbed five stores of their toilet paper and then had to buy more ammo after the hits? Or you went to 5 stores and bought up their toilet paper and then bought more ammo to protect your inventory of TP?

LA and Orange County officially shutting down restaurants beginning 3/13/2020. Outage map lists closing by location, beginning with Downtown LA.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG48ENgCEAAIDl9.jpg

LA city officially goes into lockdown as it tries to contain this deadly virus.

Wow... check out the map !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    LA and Orange County officially shutting down restaurants beginning 3/13/2020. Outage map lists closing by location, beginning with Downtown LA.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG48ENgCEAAIDl9.jpg

LA city officially goes into lockdown as it tries to contain this deadly virus.

Wow... check out the map !!!
    WTF.... You asshole!!! Got me good there!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Does this mean you robbed five stores of their toilet paper and then had to buy more ammo after the hits? Or you went to 5 stores and bought up their toilet paper and then bought more ammo to protect your inventory of TP?
    Haha, I went to 5 different stores and found toilet paper. Then managed to make my way into a Walmart and bought more ammo to protect the golden TP with!!!
    1992 Gould GT project...

WTF.... You asshole!!! Got me good there!
    I know not what you speak of ???

Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I agree, my employer has me working from home. They don't want us to get sick. Sheesh, a little over the top, knee jerk reaction if you ask me. This could be the deathblow to our frail economy.

What seems to never be shared in the news -- as if I am surprised -- is the recovery rate. According to a datasheet I just came across, world wide there are currently 128,392 confirmed cases. That is out of 7.4 billion people. Out of that there have been 4728 confirmed deaths (no age break down on this but suspect its mostly people over 70). The unmentioned number is the RECOVERY RATE. 56% of those contracting it have recovered so far. That total being 69,607. And more recover from it each day.

This isn't the middle ages where people are "bringing out their dead" to be hauled off on a cart by a local official.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Sheesh, a little over the top, knee jerk reaction if you ask me. This could be the deathblow to our frail economy.
    This is the media's last gasp attempt to bring down Trump before the election. They are blowing it way out of proportion.

I think this thing is gonna spread like mad- but once people figure out it's just a nasty cold virus, nobody will care anymore and life will go on. This only real danger from this compared to other flus/viruses is flu man choo is really contagious and there's no vaccine. So it's all good in the hood until a mutation pops up that makes it way more deadly, if that happens- it's gonna get ugly real quick.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

I got three 24pks of Charmin Ultra, trade for 15up f150. LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ive got 4 24 packs of Cottonelle that Ill trade for a coyote swap for my coupe!! I know what I have so don't be trying any funny games!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by IWRBB View Post
    This is the media's last gasp attempt to bring down Trump before the election. They are blowing it way out of proportion.

I think this thing is gonna spread like mad- but once people figure out it's just a nasty cold virus, nobody will care anymore and life will go on. This only real danger from this compared to other flus/viruses is flu man choo is really contagious and there's no vaccine. So it's all good in the hood until a mutation pops up that makes it way more deadly, if that happens- it's gonna get ugly real quick.
    I think you are spot on. They are trying to crash the economy in order to get the election pulled their direction. Sad that's the way politics goes. Someone with money behind it all...
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    LOL! Just use an old washcloth. LOL!

I think you are spot on. They are trying to crash the economy in order to get the election pulled their direction. Sad that's the way politics goes. Someone with money behind it all...
    Want to read something that will put your statement into perspective? Read Rainbow 6 by Clancy. It's about a group of rich eccentric elite tree huggers who decide they are going to create a virus that will wipe out 99.5% of the human population to save the world from human destruction and return it to its natural habitat before man walked the earth. Of course they and a select few are to be inoculated with an antivirus shot that makes them immune to the virus so they can oversee nature after the genocide is set into effect.

I hate reading things like that. I know at some point it could very well be true and all it will do is make me mad and wonder. Money makes people crazy! Look at Soro's!

Just like this virus making its way around, is it that bad or is it the media blowing it out of proportion?

I almost wonder if I haven't already had this back around the 2nd week of February. Worst cold I have ever had. Felt like someone beat me in the back with a bat, couldn't breathe, and the worst headache. Went to the doctor and he just put it off as the flu. One of our last planes that came in was from China coming back through Madrid. Plus our reps are coming back and forth from Chicago, Indy, and Houston. Makes me wonder!
    1992 Gould GT project...

People seem to forget that there's two sides to toilet paper !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

And with the mass TP hysteria, you always have socks!
    1992 Gould GT project...

I prefer a wet wash clothe! LOL!

Thread Information