Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF ??? This Coronavirus Bull**** is getting out of hand !!!

I do like feeling clean down there!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I hate reading things like that. I know at some point it could very well be true and all it will do is make me mad and wonder. Money makes people crazy! Look at Soro's!

Just like this virus making its way around, is it that bad or is it the media blowing it out of proportion?

I almost wonder if I haven't already had this back around the 2nd week of February. Worst cold I have ever had. Felt like someone beat me in the back with a bat, couldn't breathe, and the worst headache. Went to the doctor and he just put it off as the flu. One of our last planes that came in was from China coming back through Madrid. Plus our reps are coming back and forth from Chicago, Indy, and Houston. Makes me wonder!
    I’ve got the same feeling on having gotten it already, had a head cold that turned into a weird respiratory thing that took a couple weeks to fully clear up. A whole bunch of people I know and/or work with have had a similar thing... and a couple even got mild pneumonia from it... all over the last couple months. even if it wasn’t coronavirus this year just seems a little more extreme than the normal cold/flu season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1992 Wild Strawberry Notch - Current
    2007 Black GT Premium - 2nd
    1991 Wild Strawberry GT - 1st

That's how mine felt. Horrible head cold, body pains, and chest pain. I was down 4 days solid and slept in the chair cause I couldn't even lay down without hurting. A few people I worked with ended up getting it pretty bad too. Worst cold Ive got in years if not ever.

I hope this stuff clears up soon. It may turn out to be a real bad spring/summer if not. I hate to see them start shutting everything down and limiting head counts. I watched earlier that Duck postponed the Sweet 16 race. You know its getting bad when he is cancelling races.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I hope this stuff clears up soon. It may turn out to be a real bad spring/summer if not. I hate to see them start shutting everything down and limiting head counts. I watched earlier that Duck postponed the Sweet 16 race. You know its getting bad when he is cancelling races.
    Yes, it’s gotta go... I have plans in the works to build up my motor to try to move into the dirty dozen...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisby5.0 View Post
    Yes, it’s gotta go... I have plans in the works to build up my motor to try to move into the dirty dozen...

Im with ya. Mines on hold for now, waiting to see what happens. And its in pieces already. Its a crazy time right now.

Atleast this gives me a little bit of time to think of how I want to go.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I read this morning that China is opening up travel again and somewhat returning to normal. Hopefully that is true.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I wouldn't put much faith in anything coming from China. After all they claim we started this virus just Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    I wouldn't put much faith in anything coming from China. After all they claim we started this virus just Friday.
    Exactly

Time will tell.

Its hard to believe anything they say. And we haven't heard much coming from Russia. They have cases as well but nothing all over the news to read about.
    1992 Gould GT project...

In 3-6 weeks I suspect we will all be looking back on this as an after thought. It will be business as usual and there will be a drop in the stock market on TP producers as everyone will have a years supply in their basement by then. My parents went out and bought $80 dollars worth Friday. My wife and I have 4-5 rolls and plenty of wash clothes. I'm not going to go "Y2K" over this if anyone recalls the hoarding some people were doing in 1999 because they thought the computers were going to shut the world down.

I really hope it goes that route. Id love to be back to normal in 6 weeks at the most. Then I could use all my toilet paper for pillows, dog toys, or wheel chocks! The stock market will come back as soon as it all clears up I think.
    1992 Gould GT project...

^^^ Keep buying. I am poising to jump back in. I pulled out in November after a very bullish year of growth anticipating a correction 1st - 2nd quarter. I got it right for once so I am just waiting for the right timing to jump back in here in a day or two.

Lets just remain hopeful and optimistic and remain rational.

Well you are getting back in at the right time I'd say.

Ill just be glad when its all over and we can talk about how bad it got.

Remember that one year, 2020??? Yeah I remember!
    1992 Gould GT project...

The Swine Flu in the 80's was a big scare as well. Then there was Ebola (spelling) that was going to come into the country and kill everyone. Going back earlier than Swine Flu though not on the same path was KILLER BEE SWARMS that were going to come into the US from the south and wipe people out. And don't let us forget the 2012 scare because some Mayan calendar ended that year. The nuts have us on the brink of extinction all the time.

Just stay clear of planes coming in from China at work.

Like you I will be glad when we can look back. I am assuming E20 and KK won't be opening or will now be closed if they had actually opened yet.

I sure wish it would effect the value of 13/14 GT500's and bring them down. Still not quite at my price point yet.

The Swine Flu in the 80's was a big scare as well. Then there was Ebola (spelling) that was going to come into the country and kill everyone. Going back earlier than Swine Flu though not on the same path was KILLER BEE SWARMS that were going to come into the US from the south and wipe people out. And don't let us forget the 2012 scare because some Mayan calendar ended that year. The nuts have us on the brink of extinction all the time.

Just stay clear of planes coming in from China at work.

Like you I will be glad when we can look back. I am assuming E20 and KK won't be opening or will now be closed if they had actually opened yet.

I sure wish it would effect the value of 13/14 GT500's and bring them down. Still not quite at my price point yet.
    Don't forget SARS, MERS, Zika, West Nile, Bird Flu, H1N1, Rhino Virus and Chevy Flu.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Don't forget SARS, MERS, Zika, West Nile, Bird Flu, H1N1, Rhino Virus and Chevy Flu.

LOL
    Definitely don’t want the Chevy Flu...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisby5.0 View Post
    Definitely don’t want the Chevy Flu...

Someone must be working from home! LOL!

Just had a conference call meeting yesterday, we are not allowed dealer visits until further notice, so working from home now.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Just had a conference call meeting yesterday, we are not allowed dealer visits until further notice, so working from home now.
    In Aviation, we call that "Maintenance Control"!!! They know everything, they just cant fix anything! A little different in your line of work though!

I really wish they would lock us down for a couple weeks! Ive got plenty of shit I could be doing!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Someone must be working from home! LOL!
    I wish, still testing jet engines at GE Evendale... been told I’m essential personnel no Worky From Home... at least for now.

Thread Information