Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Atlas BP8000 2-post car lift installation

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Eastgate
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4You View Post
    That's fine as well, you can help me clean and organize the garage.
    Put him to work!!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    What do you think about it so far?

    Without modifying the ceiling, what is the distance between the floor and the bottom of the car? How tall is your ceiling now?
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    8,305
    Iíve got 12í ceilings in my garage and Ive wanting to put a 4 post in since we moved in 5 years ago. I just need to extend the door tracks to the ceiling and go to a jackshaft opener on it.

    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin



    1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    I would have one if my ceilings were a little higher. Im getting too old to be crawling around on concrete any more!
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    834
    I raised my garage ceiling 2 years ago for a lift and was prepared to get my lift a month or so ago and then the cobra decided to steal all my fun money!! And it has sucked doing fuel lines and fuel tank work on the floor!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    What do you think about it so far?

    Without modifying the ceiling, what is the distance between the floor and the bottom of the car? How tall is your ceiling now?
    It's been fantastic, I'm able to get approximately 6' (give or take an inch or so) under the car with the ceilings at 10'3".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cstreu1026 View Post
    I’ve got 12’ ceilings in my garage and Ive wanting to put a 4 post in since we moved in 5 years ago. I just need to extend the door tracks to the ceiling and go to a jackshaft opener on it.

    That's nice, you'll be so happy when you get one installed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by exrider416 View Post
    I raised my garage ceiling 2 years ago for a lift and was prepared to get my lift a month or so ago and then the cobra decided to steal all my fun money!! And it has sucked doing fuel lines and fuel tank work on the floor!
    It took me 9 years to do it, it'll happen if you really want it to.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    2,982
    Living it up

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    Man, you suck! Im so jealous!
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Man, you suck! Im so jealous!
    You'll have one eventually Brian.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    I hope so! May have to add on to the garage for one but that's an option! I could always use more space anyways!
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  11. #31
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I hope so! May have to add on to the garage for one but that's an option! I could always use more space anyways!
    See, you're already thinking proactively.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    I have to sell it to the wife first! Maybe talking it up here will build up my courage to run it past her!
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I have to sell it to the wife first! Maybe talking it up here will build up my courage to run it past her!
    Well Brian, any luck yet?
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,069
    Hahaha... I haven't even tried! She has been wanting a privacy fence, roof over the front porch, and new carpet in the hallway and the bedrooms. Maybe once those are done, Ill have a chance of getting mine! I would be happy as all get out with a lift though!
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •