Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: NMRA - Bowling Green

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Troy , OH
    Posts
    403

    NMRA - Bowling Green

    Who all is gong to head down to Bowling Green for NMRA this year?


    I am headed down Friday for that weekend . Running True Street
    #6 2019 DD Challenge List
    #8 2017 / #10 2018 NMRA Ford Muscle
    10.14 @ 130.77MPH 1.35 60ft
    6.44 @ 105MPH 1.40 60ft 1/8mile
    2006 Mustang GT Premiun - VS Racing 7875 / 4.6L 3V SBE / 4R70W trans / DL 3.55 gears

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,447
    I would like to go down to watch, but seems no one is hanging out anymore. So I'll be staying home.
    Redfirepearl GT
    ...but still young enough to dream.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,469
    I'd love to make it down again ...
    Camping in the circle behind the tower ...
    Ahhhh what good times ... Mike, Chad, Dougie, Dave, Etc ...
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    5,670
    I'm going to start going again next year. This year things just didn't line up with having a bunch of crap thrown my way. But next year, I'm getting back to what I enjoy and going to races and hanging with car guy friends is one of them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    I'm going to start going again next year. This year things just didn't line up with having a bunch of crap thrown my way. But next year, I'm getting back to what I enjoy and going to races and hanging with car guy friends is one of them.
    Same Here ...
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,238
    Id like to go but I probably wont...

    Everything still playing out as planned? Wasn't sure if the virus is affecting it.
    1992 Mustang Coupe, 302 with a C4 and a turbo.
    1989 Mustang Coupe, all motor stick car with air

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Liberty Twp
    Posts
    3,009
    I'm heading down Friday morning, I'm looking forward to it, it's been a couple of years.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

    1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germantown
    Posts
    5,633
    I have to work Friday, haven't figured out if I'm headed down afterwords or not.
    Rick

    Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    8,316
    Iím going down Friday morning.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin



    1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    10,407
    Im thinking about running in the True Street class, with my street tires on. I would think I could manage some 12.ohs with em.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    5,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Im thinking about running in the True Street class, with my street tires on. I would think I could manage some 12.ohs with em.
    This^ sounds like fun. I really wanted to go but things just didn't line up.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    8,316
    Iím out. Life has gotten in the way for this year.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin



    1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,447
    Its gonna be chilly as a well diggers anal sphincter muscle but looking like the air temps are going to support some low ET's down there. Don't forget to take your mittens with ya...and a spare pair of long johns just in case.
    Redfirepearl GT
    ...but still young enough to dream.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Troy , OH
    Posts
    403
    I wont be there till Sat now. Hitting Kilkare tonight for TnT then MCR Friday and then BG on Saturday for True Street. Hoping to use tonight to get things dialed in so that Friday we can break that record and then go down to BG set on kill.
    #6 2019 DD Challenge List
    #8 2017 / #10 2018 NMRA Ford Muscle
    10.14 @ 130.77MPH 1.35 60ft
    6.44 @ 105MPH 1.40 60ft 1/8mile
    2006 Mustang GT Premiun - VS Racing 7875 / 4.6L 3V SBE / 4R70W trans / DL 3.55 gears

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    germantown
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    I'd love to make it down again ...
    Camping in the circle behind the tower ...
    Ahhhh what good times ... Mike, Chad, Dougie, Dave, Etc ...
    They are drifting in the circle track now. ☹️ Not my thing, but it was pretty awesome to watch!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    germantown
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Its gonna be chilly as a well diggers anal sphincter muscle but looking like the air temps are going to support some low ET's down there. Don't forget to take your mittens with ya...and a spare pair of long johns just in case.
    It was COLD Friday night, especially when the generator runs out of fuel at 2:30 in the morning. ��

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Troy , OH
    Posts
    403
    That circle track drifting was making it a mess in the staging lanes - car was getting coveredin rubber dust. Plus it was loud as well. I know they want to pull more people into the event and be like LS Feast but it really creates a traffic choke point as does all the show and shine parking.

    Going out for the TS cruise - had to weave in and out of people walking right in the road not caring that you were behind them trying to get by.

    I averaged a 10.34 for TS finished in the middle of the pack but had a blast. Track was definitely hooking for sure as I pulled a 1.40 60ft .
    #6 2019 DD Challenge List
    #8 2017 / #10 2018 NMRA Ford Muscle
    10.14 @ 130.77MPH 1.35 60ft
    6.44 @ 105MPH 1.40 60ft 1/8mile
    2006 Mustang GT Premiun - VS Racing 7875 / 4.6L 3V SBE / 4R70W trans / DL 3.55 gears

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,469
    Quote Originally Posted by gzbs197 View Post
    That circle track drifting was making it a mess in the staging lanes - car was getting coveredin rubber dust. Plus it was loud as well. I know they want to pull more people into the event and be like LS Feast but it really creates a traffic choke point as does all the show and shine parking.

    Going out for the TS cruise - had to weave in and out of people walking right in the road not caring that you were behind them trying to get by.

    I averaged a 10.34 for TS finished in the middle of the pack but had a blast. Track was definitely hooking for sure as I pulled a 1.40 60ft .

    Damn !!! We used to Camp in the circle track ...


    Congrats on the passes !!!
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •