Thread: WTB: Holley 12-1800-2 fuel pump

WTB: Holley 12-1800-2 fuel pump

Can any of the Holley dealers get me a deal on this pump? Mine just went out on the corvette

Is that the pump you had on it originally? I had went through 3 of those in 2 years on the Cobra. Hated that pump!

I think Mike is a Holley dealer and can get you one.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I’m sending it to Holley to be rebuilt. Was that your only pump on the car? Cause they are not designed to run constantly. Found that out today, they are strictly “Race” pumps and should be ran continuously over 20mins and are not meant to circulate hot fuel. And the previous owner had one of the two pumps running constantly and it’s the one that locked up. The stock pump covers everything up until boost, is how this fuel system is designed by A&A corvette.

Good choice to have it rebuilt. If you use a pump controller it won't burn up. I use my HP to pwm my pump so I don't need a separate controller.

Good choice to have it rebuilt. If you use a pump controller it won't burn up. I use my HP to pwm my pump so I don't need a separate controller. I've used that pump with success before.

This one has lasted almost 3 years with the one pump being wired on at all times. Not bad when it was ran outside it’s design!

I had both pumps running constant on the Comp Orange Cobra. I talked to Jamie Meyer back when he worked for Holley and said that they was not a rebuildable pump even though its 6 screws holding them together.

I guess mine didn't do bad either then. Adam Maurer uses them a lot and he did another one for a buddy of mine same way. He's been through a couple too so far.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I put 2 aeromotive 340 pumps in one of those housings, it's what's on my car now and it flows more than my old Eliminator pump did. One is constant the other is triggered. Eliminator couldn't keep up with the 1:1 boost reference after like 14psi.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    I put 2 aeromotive 340 pumps in one of those housings, it's what's on my car now and it flows more than my old Eliminator pump did. One is constant the other is triggered. Eliminator couldn't keep up with the 1:1 boost reference after like 14psi.
    That's what I was told to do the last time I had mine apart.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information