Thread: TnT Huntsville Dragway

TnT Huntsville Dragway

I just got off the phone with the lady that owns the track. She said they test n tune all winter on Sunday weather permitting. I plan on going down soon. I will post here when I'm going. Anyone is welcome to come along. I, for one, can't wait to go see if the changes I made make any difference to how the car runs.

We are planning on heading down on the 19 and racing 20th.

Id love to go but I highly doubt the old F250 would make it that far!!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Adam is trying to borrow a truck because he's in the same boat. My truck is in the body shop getting fixed after hitting a deer. If it's not finished by then, I'm out as well.

Unfortunately that's the final weekend of Gun Season !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Be forewarned. There is no such thing as an ugly woman from Huntsville, AL. I am serious. I went to school for a year in Nashville and every girl without exception who was from Huntsville, AL was drop dead easy on the eyes...even the not so good looking ones...if there is such a thing!

I derived this theory that year in while in Tennessee. It continued to hold true even when I loved out west sometime later. One of my last supervisors in the Navy was a down to earth, girl next door, beautiful blue eyed blonde named Pam (and she loved blonde jokes). She was from Huntsville. So the theory continued to hold water and it was proven out when I had to go there to service some CNC laser equipment back in about 2009 and later on a follow up sometime in 2011. I shared my theory with a bartender at a restaurant one evening while there, and she started grinning as a not so pretty, chubby young lady walked up to the bar and sat down a few stools down. "There goes your theory", she said in a low tone. I said "FROM HUNTSVILLE not LIVING in Huntsville, watch this". So I turned to the woman and started talking to her. At teh first opportunity I said, "So you're not from around here are you?" She replied, "How did you know?" The bartender had to step away about to burst into tears laughing. "I can tell by your accent", I replied.

Just a heads up that you may come home with a stiff neck from all the head turning, and/or red marks from slaps on the back of the neck from your honeys catching you eyeballing. Enjoy guys.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 12-22-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Lol. Thanks for the warning.

Thread Information