Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
I agree. I'm on the inside watching this change occur. Hybrid is the only thing that makes sense today. Electric car's batteries manufacturing is a nightmare of pollution and no one is even contemplating disposing of the batteries that wear out, and they wear out quickly. Lithium is very rare and as these idiots legislate battery powered vehicles, the demand will outweigh the supply. Afghanistan has one of the richest supplies of Lithium, but good luck getting it. I don't like what I'm seeing so far and the next 4 years are going to do a lot of damage to our future income, health care and energy costs. The science isn't there yet for us to abandon internal combustion engines just yet. Tesla is going thru a lot of batteries due to their charging and discharging strategies, last time I heard, so this is far from over yet. Jmho. Electric isn't the answer to the concern, it's a temp band aid. .
B-I-N-G-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! spells BINGO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
Let me zoom out to clarify my stance on the matter. I simply like the performance aspect of the technology. More so the aftermarket versus OEM products. Cascadia power system, AEM electronics, traction control, dual motor attached to a Reid case Powerglide... That is available right now. That would be slick in a clean fox coupe.

Im not concerned with political views, infrastructure, whale saving, rich people etc. Performance, just performance.
You won't get goose bumps from the cam lope or the exhaust note! lol!