Thread: 5.8 fuel injected long block

5.8 fuel injected long block

I am looking for 5.8 long block for a 95 f250. My GF dad passed away a couple weeks ago at a very healthy 52 yrs old from Covid! Everyone be careful, I have seen it up close and personal, go from very mild symptoms to the worst case scenario!! The way it over took his lungs was terrible!
    But as for the engine, I am going to help her 15 year old brother get the dads truck back on the road. They picked it up years ago to work on, and with life, never got around to it. So I’m going to get it going and teach him a thing or two along the way. Not looking for any hand outs, I’m willing to pay for a hood motor. Air in manifold or head is fine

Quote Originally Posted by exrider416 View Post
    I am looking for 5.8 long block for a 95 f250. My GF dad passed away a couple weeks ago at a very healthy 52 yrs old from Covid! Everyone be careful, I have seen it up close and personal, go from very mild symptoms to the worst case scenario!! The way it over took his lungs was terrible!
    But as for the engine, I am going to help her 15 year old brother get the dads truck back on the road. They picked it up years ago to work on, and with life, never got around to it. So I’m going to get it going and teach him a thing or two along the way. Not looking for any hand outs, I’m willing to pay for a hood motor. Air in manifold or head is fine
    Man, sorry to hear. The virus is real and its crazy how it effects each person differently. Very sad. Hopefully its something that they get under control soon...

I don't have a motor but a buddy of mine might. Ill get with him tomorrow and see what he has. At least its a pretty common engine so makes it fairly easy to find.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thank you! Let me know if you come up with anything

Thread Information