Been Mustangless for a LONG time. Got married, had a couple kids, the usual stuff LOL.

After selling my bike earlier this year because it never got any use I decided to pick something up a little more family friendly. Got a one way flight out to St Louis a couple weeks ago and drove home this 98 Cobra. 73k mile, 2 owner car. First owner had car for 12 years and 2nd owner had the car just a couple months shy of 10 years. Overall it's a clean car, but definitely not perfect. It's got a couple of issues and some things the seller wasn't super honest about, but overall I'm happy with it.

Mods:

-18" Aodhan DS08's (had FR500's on it when I got it, but swapped them out. FR500's will be for sale soon)
-Eibach Sportlines
-BBK CAI
-BBK Gripp CC Plates
-Smoked Headlights
-Aftermarket H Pipe and Flowmaster catback

Stuff I need to look into:

-Car is idling high. When it first start it up it will idle down to 1-1200 rpm, but once I drive it for a bit the idle wants to linger anywhere from 15-2000rpm.
-The clutch cable, quadrant, etc is all jacked up. Was told it had an aftermarket quadrant, cable and adjuster. Whatever is in it is trash. Car doesn't shift worth a damn and there is a super hard spot at the end of the pedal travel. The clutch pedal will also literally violently vibrate at times if I don't rest my foot on the pedal. The FWA is basically adjusted completely out which makes me think the cable is probably some cheap junk that is all stretched out.
-The car rides like complete ass. It's got Eibach Sportline springs on it and stock shocks. Not good.

Stuff I've ordered and need to get installed on the car:

-MM Quadrant, FWA and Cable
-MGW Shifter
-Bilstein HD shocks and struts. I doubt this is going to solve all of my crap ride problems, but I'm going to install these and see how the car does before I go and change up a bunch of stuff
-MM Bump steer kit
-4.10's package from LMR
-Unknown brand long tubes

My goal with the car is just to have a nice cruiser than I can take the boys and wife out in and maybe hit up a couple drag events here and there as I get time.

Super happy to be back!