Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: New Shop

Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4You View Post
    Mike, Where did you get the metal ceiling pieces?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I found a guy on Marketplace that was selling it at 33 a sheet. It's not ceiling thickness, it's wall thickness which is what I wanted. It's thicker than normal ceiling metal.

Thanks everyone! I am stoked. Neil and I will be ready for a break when it's done, but will probably be short lived as we've been Jonesing to get the racks up and get to work. I'll have a grand opening, dyno day, cruise in, etc here soon. It won't be completely finished for a while, probably over winter, but it'll be done enough to get to work. I'm ready to race and focus on other things.

awesome. its time everyone was given an enema to get off the couch and start getting out and doing things after 3 years of constipated control by fauci. looking forward to seeing the facility and some old faces and hopefully some new ones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    awesome. its time everyone was given an enema to get off the couch and start getting out and doing things after 3 years of constipated control by fauci. looking forward to seeing the facility and some old faces and hopefully some new ones as well.
    Me too, my friend, me too. I'm about tired of not racing, so car is ready, and I'm just waiting on weather to let me get to a track. I'd really like to get it on a rack to go over everything, but I'm just tired of waiting.

Things are really starting to come along with the new shop. Mike has primarily done all of the updates on here but I thought I'd share a few pics. We've been going ham on this place and it's starting to show. Very excited at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Dang nice work yall!!!!!

Looking Good! All kinds of room for activities!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Hell yea!
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    15 FoST - FBO and E30

lookin good mike. Cant wait to see the finished product

BTW - nice photobomb

Awesome to have a shop like that at home!
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Thanks Neil! Couldn't have done it without ya! Thanks everyone.

Well, that Monday, I went over to the rental place in Middletown and got a scissors lift so Neil and I could get the last rack assembly finished and wire them all up. We got started right after work and worked until about 10, but got it all done. Looks good to me, and that's what matters. All of them work, at least the motor spun when the button was pushed, the rest is up to the rack guy. The 4 post rotary lift is kind of wired up hillbilly style, sketchy, but it works for now.

Thursday, the rack guy showed up and he went to work with his helper. They busted ass and got it all done. They anchored, leveled, and adjusted all the racks, all 5 of them. They work like they should. I'm really happy with how they turned out and they will even lift those two Mopar tanks without issue. We're getting close fellas! The very back one looks like the car is leaning, I thought oh crap!, it's not right!, but I looked under it and saw that one of the spacers was missing, so I looked around and found it stuck to another one in a box, put it on, and now it's perfectly level as it should be.

Thread Information