Thread: Racequip helmet and G-Corce race jacket 4 sale

Racequip helmet and G-Corce race jacket 4 sale

Racequip helmet is SNEL2015 and good until 2025. Matte Black full face with clear shield. No scratches that I can see. Kept in red cover when not in use.

G-Force jacket is Black.

$125.00 Takes them both.

I'm done making passes and these items are just wasting away. PM me your number if interested.

Stop it!!! You aint that old yet to throw in the towel!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Size of the helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Size of the helmet?
    Medium

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Stop it!!! You aint that old yet to throw in the towel!
    I've had my fun at the track. Went faster than I ever thought and even got a perfect 000 reaction time once. Love going down and hanging out and watching these days. Accepted a tentative offer on the 17GT today as well. It will be gone come Monday...even the custom wheels which were very hard to let go. Looking forward to getting into a 13/14 GT500 when the prices on cars come back down.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    I've had my fun at the track. Went faster than I ever thought and even got a perfect 000 reaction time once. Love going down and hanging out and watching these days. Accepted a tentative offer on the 17GT today as well. It will be gone come Monday...even the custom wheels which were very hard to let go. Looking forward to getting into a 13/14 GT500 when the prices on cars come back down.
    Someone is going to get a real nice car then! Hopefully these prices settle back down soon and you find the car you've been looking for!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I think so. I was never really able to take to this car. Looking out over the hood I felt like I was sitting in a Maverick because of the way they pressed the hood shape. When driving it (other than mashing the fast pedal) I felt like I was driving my 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII sport coupe and not a muscle car. Every other Mustang I have had has felt like what I consider an American Muscle Car to feel like and perform like. Little clunks and noise through the gear shifter is just part of experience of that feel not to mention the feel and sounds of an SRA over an IRS. I miss those things. Further I never used the climate control and seldom used the heated/cooled seats option. I thought with those functions on the car my wife would want to take rides with me more often but it had no impact. So its all just frills and extra weight that take away from the car. I will miss the Navigation but heck that is on a phone now so who cares really. I WILL REALLY MISS MY WHEELS MORE THAN ANYTHING!

I forgot to mention that the jacket is all black and a LARGE. The helmet is a MEDIUM.

Congrats. I know you will be much happier in a gthig 13 or 14. Going auto or manual with it?
    Edit: wait, just read GT500, so nevermind.

^^^ ...You've been working around those Dodges too long. LOL!

No longer available.

Chad is on a roll!

Congrats!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Thread Information