Thread: Parts and Advise Needed

Parts and Advise Needed

I recently purchased a D1SC and plan on running it in my coyote swapped fox. I am wanting to start gathering up some parts so I have everything I need come fall to get it installed on the car.

Plan is to get it on the car and run 10-12psi. I currently have a 4.13 pulley but will buy whatever I need to get me in that range. I am currently running two tunes and switch from 93 and E85 as desired. I would like to still be able to do this so the injectors would need to be sized accordingly.

I wanted to see what size / brand injectors you guys recommend?

Also, I currently am running a TI450 fuel pump (I believe) purchased from Walter. How much power do you think this pump can support on 93 and E? Will I be safe at the 10-12# level? I’d like to keep this pump in the car is I can and not change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the pump goes, i think it is good for about 700-750hp on e85. You might be close.

#2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

You will need a boost a pump to make that work on a single pump. Id1050 injectors is what i would recommend. But you should just spring for id1300. After all, you have an 8sec blower. As far as pulleys go, what diameter crank pulley are you running?

Which procharger kit do you have? 11-14, 15-17, HO or stage 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You will need a boost a pump to make that work on a single pump. Id1050 injectors is what i would recommend. But you should just spring for id1300. After all, you have an 8sec blower. As far as pulleys go, what diameter crank pulley are you running?
    Man, I’m not really a fan of boost a pumps... if that’s the case I’ll probably just swap lumps if I have too.

Id1300 will get you into 4 digit power.. I’m looking for just over half that LOL. After all this is a gen 1 setup

I do not have a complete kit as of yet. Still piecing it together. Brackets are next on the list to get (will come with lower pulley).

Man, I’m not really a fan of boost a pumps... if that’s the case I’ll probably just swap lumps if I have too.

Id1300 will get you into 4 digit power.. I’m looking for just over half that LOL. After all this is a gen 1 setup

I do not have a complete kit as of yet. Still piecing it together. Brackets are next on the list to get (will come with lower pulley).

Which procharger kit do you have? 11-14, 15-17, HO or stage 2?
    Im actually going to buy the “coyote swap” kit. Has a stag 2 intercooler with it.

Ok, that's all i got for ya!

Might as well get the Crank Snout support.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Crank support designed for 15-17 stg2, but could be modded to work.

I know, not running a crank support on a pro charger coyote sounds bad LOL. Have heard of them ripping the snout out.

Hoping low boost will be ok. I honestly don’t want a lot of power, just a little more than now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SnailPony View Post
    I know, not running a crank support on a pro charger coyote sounds bad LOL. Have heard of them ripping the snout out.

Hoping low boost will be ok. I honestly don’t want a lot of power, just a little more than now lol.

That's what we all say!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by SnailPony View Post

Snout failures have happened on many different setups. Whipple, TT and NA. Ive been 9.01 at 150 on a stock gen2 with a p1sc at 3850lbs. You will be fine, but extra insurance is always nice.

Snout failures have happened on many different setups. Whipple, TT and NA. Ive been 9.01 at 150 on a stock gen2 with a p1sc at 3850lbs. You will be fine, but extra insurance is always nice.
    TT and NA? Well thats just shitty.

Parts break, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    That's what we all say!
    Lol well it is still a gen 1 setup. I don’t want to push it too much.

We have all said that at one point…right before we add another pound or two of boost!

Anyone have some 1000-1200cc injectors laying around for a coyote?

Thread Information