Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I'll stay.

I think I'll stay.

Man I miss this place and the memories. My garage toys have changed and the location. Has as well... Panama city florida but this place was amazing. The cruise in and get together were great. It's great to see a few people still linger around here.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Welcome back. Social media has took a lot of the old forums out.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Man I miss this place and the memories. My garage toys have changed and the location. Has as well... Panama city florida but this place was amazing. The cruise in and get together were great. It's great to see a few people still linger around here.
    Agreed. This place was better than any Facebook group that's for sure.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

I have a strong bond with this place and I dont think Ill ever leave it. Heck, I check on it at least twice a day.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    I have a strong bond with this place and I dont think Ill ever leave it. Heck, I check on it at least twice a day.

Same here ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Well look what the dawg drug in. Thought you had run off and joined the French Foreign Legion or some Hale Bob Outer space cult group or something Sean! Good to hear from you!!!!!!
    So will we be hearing more from you? Can we see you in upcoming episodes of Floribama? Or is this simply a hi and by thread? Miss ya man!

No. I'm back. Facebook is a complete shit show and the rate I get put in jail there for 30 days at a time for nonsense is ridiculous. I miss this place.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed all of you too.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Good to see someone else back!! No jail here…. Just get put in the “Whippin” room!
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

Ha ha. For some reason I never got put in there. Remember that where excopcar lived though.

Excopcar…. Don't miss that guy at all! I felt bad for him and gave him money. Im sure along with many others.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I dropped money off to him at a shit hotel off fields ertle. The smell of that room is still I'm my nose. Nasty...

I dropped money off to him at a shit hotel off fields ertle. The smell of that room is still I'm my nose. Nasty...
    Lol, at least I sent mine through paypal and didn't have to see it or smell it!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Ha ha. For some reason I never got put in there. Remember that where excopcar lived though.
    Had forgot that name…. But remember him lol

A few others was in there with him all the time!
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

LoL!! Dude was whacked!!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Welcome back!
    Joe

As soon as I'm out of Facebook jail I'll see if I can get some more back.

I paid a weeks rent for him at that dump due to the weather conditions direct to front desk. Then sent him to my old church up the road where they gave him food and a gift card for Kroger. You weren't the only one to be taken by him.

- - - Updated - - -

SO ARE YOU STILL SELLING CARS SEAN???

I remember you and the church really helped. I'm sure everything that was done for him helped. You can't be in a good place in life staying in a place like that.
    I don't sell cars anymore. I'm unable to do much work anymore due to medical issues. I have a part time thing I do for 2 days a week but that's about all I can do. Other than that just living and loving life in florida.

I don't sell cars anymore. I'm unable to do much work anymore due to medical issues. I have a part time thing I do for 2 days a week but that's about all I can do. Other than that just living and loving life in florida.
    Man, sorry to hear that. Glad you can still enjoy life though. That is what its all about. So when can we have a cruise in at your place? LOL!

Any time. I absolutely love it here.

Thread Information