I've moved to panama city florida and my toy I can get have changed. I live on the water with a boat dock in the yard so there's 2 waverunners there. I fish off of mine. The wife and I have ridden along 15 or so dolphins. They are everywhere. Sea turtles are here and there too. No need for 4x4 anymore so I have a 2020 miata rf club and a 2005 miata Ls. No mustang for now but we'll see. The real change is the motorcycle stuff. Being in Ohio I never saw the point of having an expensive bike. Didn't get enough use and it sat half the year. Being in florida has changed that. I brought a 300cc scooter here with me as well as a Vulcan 900 custom. Sold the Vulcan because I thought my hand was messed up and bought a suzuki burgman 650. That thing is a trip. My hand got better so I bought a 2014 victory cross country. Beautiful limited edition tequila gold with flames. Speakers in the front and back with an Amp too. Then last year I added a 2020 can am ryker 900. If you haven't been on one of these try it out. So fun. Then 2 weeks ago I added a 2011 harley wide glide. Orange with black flames. Wanted this bike since I first saw it years ago. I'd add pics but for the life of me I can't remember how to do it here. Lol. Wife has a beautiful convertible mustang. 2011 I think.