I know a lot of you have done this a bunch of times. And i dont intend to reinvent the wheel so i ask a little advice from the group here. I am working on a little sunbeam (2500lbs) with a 302 ci hyd roller FMS letter cam. We swapped on some edelbrock aluminum heads with oversize valves. It has 3.73 gears and a tko500 trans. We (dad) uses the car for cruising and takes it to the strip to run some stick car events. It has an aluminum low rise speedmaster dual plane intake (not great but came on the engine). Car runs 12.2-12.3 sec in the 1/4. He wants to wake it up a little with a better intake manifold. There is not much room under the hood so a victor jr or funnel web is out. I am thinking an rpm air gap should make a good improvement or maybe even a weiand stealth 8020. He would like to see some 11 sec passes nothing crazy so looking to pick up some mid range and upper hp up to about 6200-6500 rpm MAX due to the mild ish cam. Right now its done around 6000 rpm. So looking for 10-20 hp. Is that asking too much out of a mild intake swap? Any advice for manifolds and real world experience is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk