Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Shooting Range in Westchester Wanting Liquor License

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    6,102

    Shooting Range in Westchester Wanting Liquor License

    Seriously? Who thinks this is a good idea? They must be a little short on sense.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,902
    Whats all the rules behind it?
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,742
    That's about as messed up as a football bat.

    There's freedom and there is also the common sense and responsibilities that accommodate being a free, upstanding, hard working, law abiding citizen. While there may not be a law against it, there certainly appears to be a severe lack of common sense with the concept. That's like building a strip club next to a daycare or a liquor store next to a detox center. It may be legal but it doesn't mean its a good idea or ethical.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    That's about as messed up as a football bat.

    There's freedom and there is also the common sense and responsibilities that accommodate being a free, upstanding, hard working, law abiding citizen. While there may not be a law against it, there certainly appears to be a severe lack of common sense with the concept. That's like building a strip club next to a daycare or a liquor store next to a detox center. It may be legal but it doesn't mean its a good idea or ethical.
    Agreed, alcohol and guns don't mix well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    1,669
    come on guys....
    Has any one ever shot at Premier? No?
    OK, 1)this is in response to numerous request they get to use the club house (which is not open to Joe Public) for events that do not have anything to due with the range. It's a massive complex with a stocked fishing lake/pond and a large outdoor area (think outdoor weddings, company picnics, etc.) 2. those members that would be partaking in the range would no longer be allowed back to the range after partaking in the club house... does that help clear it up?
    2006 GT "The Red Baron"

    River Valley Mechanical Services
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preci...00966923341883
    Autism Awareness:
    Show support and "LIKE" the page!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Racers...m/321047866784

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,902
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrajoe View Post
    come on guys....
    Has any one ever shot at Premier? No?
    OK, 1)this is in response to numerous request they get to use the club house (which is not open to Joe Public) for events that do not have anything to due with the range. It's a massive complex with a stocked fishing lake/pond and a large outdoor area (think outdoor weddings, company picnics, etc.) 2. those members that would be partaking in the range would no longer be allowed back to the range after partaking in the club house... does that help clear it up?
    That sounds more safe putting it that way. I figured there was more to just letting a bunch of drunk people shoot guns.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    6,102
    Once again, the news provides the information in a slant that leads the viewer to the conclusion they want you to reach. My apologies.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,902
    Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Once again, the news provides the information in a slant that leads the viewer to the conclusion they want you to reach. My apologies.
    As always... Funny how they do that.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,742
    Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Once again, the news provides the information in a slant that leads the viewer to the conclusion they want you to reach. My apologies.
    Happens to us all. Now that I hear the FULL details it doesn't sound like as big an issue. The way it was presented was that you could shoot 'em up and step out of the range area into a bar/grill area, have a few brews or martinis and then go back to shootin.

    MEDIA - IS THE VIRUS!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Once again, the news provides the information in a slant that leads the viewer to the conclusion they want you to reach. My apologies.
    It's all good, no apologies needed...the media is something else...

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2006 GT "The Red Baron"

    River Valley Mechanical Services
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preci...00966923341883
    Autism Awareness:
    Show support and "LIKE" the page!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Racers...m/321047866784

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Chester
    Posts
    1,483
    Can't trust the news! They knowingly report lies to further their own political agenda.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

    The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •