I finally found one I decided to risk it all on. Went through a dealership this time. The sales reps there work on salary and this guy spent tons of time sending me videos and photos and giving me as much info as he could without violating the previous owner's privacy. It is a one owner the dealership acquired. The guy had it stored in the back of a 4 car garage (saw the photos) and was selling it because he no longer drove it much and his son was turning 16 and did not want to be driven crazy with the son wanting to drive it.

It happens to be a 2014 DIB GT/CS like the previous car was that went back (FWIW - NEVER BUY FROM VROOM) but with fewer creature features inside and a lot better condition over all exterior wise. Has 18,700 miles and never molested. Had to settle for an auto GT setup. I really wanted a GT500 or Boss 302 but due to some personal health issues that won't be happening any time soon though I have tried and still working at it.

Going centri this time and adding a 'torque booster module' to give it more of a PD feel when goes into boost. Will be limiting boost at 10psi since it is a gen 1 engine. Keeping the factory exhaust on it aside from AWE axlebacks for some actual tone. BMR suspension includes front/rear drag springs (1.5" drop), rear upper/lower control arms with relocation brackets on both, adjustable panhard bar, and single adjustable strange struts front and rear. Will be mounting up a 305/30/20 Nitto GII Drag radial on 20x11 CF5 Forgestars on the rear and 255/40/19 Nitto GII street tires on 19x9's in the front. Anthracite wheels.

Here are a few picks.