Thread: 7.29.22 tnt e20

7.29.22 tnt e20

going to try to make a few passes to log my wot shifts to get them dialed in this friday. i know the big nastalgia races are this weekend. hope i can get a pass or two in. anyone interested in going?

Really depends on the weather, but man do we need a break from working on this damn shop.

come on down. the is going to be good given its dog days time of year.

draggin50, Gordon, PKfire, walter, 2fast4u, and NXcoupe are going to try to come down. The weather is still looking good for Friday afternoon on. High of 83 predicted. Would love to see a nice group show up to hang out. The Prostock Nastalgia races being hosted there begin Saturday so a bunch of those cars will likely be there friday night to test. Could be a lot of fun. $15 a head for adults to watch now. $20 more to make passes.

Its been a long time. Look forward to seeing a good showing. Someone please let The Lamb Brothers (Matt and Steve) know as well. I don't have their phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    draggin50, Gordon, PKfire, walter, 2fast4u, and NXcoupe are going to try to come down. The weather is still looking good for Friday afternoon on. High of 83 predicted. Would love to see a nice group show up to hang out. The Prostock Nastalgia races being hosted there begin Saturday so a bunch of those cars will likely be there friday night to test. Could be a lot of fun. $15 a head for adults to watch now. $20 more to make passes.

Its been a long time. Look forward to seeing a good showing. Someone please let The Lamb Brothers (Matt and Steve) know as well. I don't have their phone numbers.
    I watch this page everyday. I will let matt know as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

We are not going to make it down. But i would like to hear how it does for you.

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage

np. going to try the 20 drs on the car first. i needto datalogfor wot shiftpoints. 2.3 shift is currently happening at 6600 vice 7300 where i hope to be or real close on each gear. i may have a lead on a 15x8 rear setup with 275 drs on them ina 28inch wheel as well. not expecting to set the world on fire.juxt want to get down the track without spinninv in first. was hoping to see u guys.

most others backed out so its back to the same old same old...dinner and a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    most others backed out so its back to the same old same old...dinner and a movie.
    I messaged you.

Thanks man, Message replied back.

Thread Information