Thread: 6r80 conductor plate/lead frame

Hybrid View

6r80 conductor plate/lead frame

Anyone know of a source to have oem lead frame refurbished or will I be stuck with taking my chances on a Dorman/China unit? Limp mode twice and finally this past weekend the no start issue, not indicating its in park. Side note, its a 2015 F150 5.0 6r80. Codes thrown PO7O6 and PO7O7, trans range sensor circuit and range sensor circuit low input. Any help appreciated!
    1970 Ford F100 SWB - good old 300-6, 3spd...302 to come with balls...

2015 F150 Super Crew- 5.0, Race Red, 4x4, 6" lift on 35's, magnaflow exhaust, true duals and CAI to be added in the future

Sorry, I do not.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

What exactly are you looking for?

Some call it the conductor plate, some seem to call it the lead frame. It contains the selector sensor, speed sensor, and I believe 2 other sensors are built into it. It plugs into the shift solenoids on the trans valve body. My issue is the selector sensor has failed not recognizing PNRDM12. The selector sensor built into the plate is basically your neutral safety switch....I guess the old days of that being mounted externally and easy to replace wasn't difficult enough so one of those engineers helped us out and put it inside. Ford discontinued the part during covid, assuming the electrical parts are all China anyways but noone carries a Motorcraft/Ford replacement. I went ahead and ordered a Dorman brand, they just have mixed reviews.

2015 F150 Super Crew- 5.0, Race Red, 4x4, 6" lift on 35's, magnaflow exhaust, true duals and CAI to be added in the future

Quote Originally Posted by motox159 View Post
    Some call it the conductor plate, some seem to call it the lead frame. It contains the selector sensor, speed sensor, and I believe 2 other sensors are built into it. It plugs into the shift solenoids on the trans valve body. My issue is the selector sensor has failed not recognizing PNRDM12. The selector sensor built into the plate is basically your neutral safety switch....I guess the old days of that being mounted externally and easy to replace wasn't difficult enough so one of those engineers helped us out and put it inside. Ford discontinued the part during covid, assuming the electrical parts are all China anyways but noone carries a Motorcraft/Ford replacement. I went ahead and ordered a Dorman brand, they just have mixed reviews.
    I'm pretty sure I have one. It's at a pals house, let me check. This particular trans had a case failure, all internals appeared to be in mint condition.

Keep me posted, my Dorman replacement arrived yesterday. Its bad when the truck only has 80k on it and I have never pulled anything with it....not been abused by any means.

Thread Information