Thread: Moates has Closed its Doors

Moates has Closed its Doors

Moates, Quarterhorse-Chips-Burners, has closed its doors. Owner says he's just too old to do it any more, but I'm thinking the EPA started snooping and he did the smart thing. Now, what do we do for our old Foxes? Is anyone picking up where he left off? I haven't searched or called the BE guys yet, just heard this yesterday and verified it. I have about 5 chips left, and when they are gone, they're gone. Also, I have only 2 quarterhorses, and if anything happens to them, I'm pretty much done tuning foxes.
    I guess Holley or Pimp would be the only other options until the EPA quashes them.

Well that sucks. Any chance you could get hold of him and see if he would sell out his stock to you? Just a thought since you have that huge facility you're finishing and the background to take over. Would make a really cool addition if you could swing it.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Well that sucks. Any chance you could get hold of him and see if he would sell out his stock to you? Just a thought since you have that huge facility you're finishing and the background to take over. Would make a really cool addition if you could swing it.
    I'm thinking someone might have already done that. It's a great idea tho.

Thread Information