Thread: 2023 Season Dirty Dozen

2023 Season Dirty Dozen

What’s everyone’s plans for the 2023 season?

End of 2022 and beginning of 2023 not been very kind, so don’t know how much racing I will be doing this year.

I would like to gear up RoadCone to 4.09 and converter change, but been waiting to see if things take a more positive direction.

Wishing everyone else good luck, and hopefully see a few of you set new PB’s.

Looking forward to seeing Walter lay down his first 7 second pass.
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

I was not motivated at all in 2022 to do anything. Hopefully 2023 is better.
    Im throwing money at a perfectly running Mustang, and doing alot of changes to it, because, I dont know why.....I keep telling myself to leave shit alone, but I never do.

Anywho, Im hoping to be out with something this coming season.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Retune with Jugernaut Tuning, get the rear adjustable shocks optimized, install an electronic transbrake, possibly pick up a stall from Walter if its not sold by then, get the MT R series radials to hook, and go 10.7's Hopefully that will be enough to get on "ON DECK" list. I hope 9.99 or faster is the 12 spot and the list is full this year.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Retune with Jugernaut Tuning, get the rear adjustable shocks optimized, install an electronic transbrake, possibly pick up a stall from Walter if its not sold by then, get the MT R series radials to hook, and go 10.7's Hopefully that will be enough to get on "ON DECK" list. I hope 9.99 or faster is the 12 spot and the list is full this year.
    Who currently tunes your car? How come you are switching?

^^^ Lund. Have Mid throttle issues I experienced on a 4 hour trip I took a few months back. I was needing to pass cars on 2-lane highways without just flooring it. Try to throttle up to 40-50% to get the car just to downshift to 3rd or 2nd gear to get out and around someone and it starts surging or "hunting". Drives great at steady or light throttle and WOT throttle.

Whenever I get to a good spot with the Volvo I want to get a new coolant tank for the supercharger and upgrade the RST to a RXT clutch. Would like to see my Cobra go into the 10s.
    Joe

Just fix it. Get it on the dyno and verify the issue I was having is repaired. Move the antiroll bar to behind the axle so it won't interfere with the upper CA any more, which unloaded the suspension.
    On deck, converter, cams and sleeved block.

I did a ported TB, Tornado, Hypertech chip, Accel wires and E3 plugs. Should rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I did a ported TB, Tornado, Hypertech chip, Accel wires and E3 plugs. Should rip.
    LOL! TORNADO! Don't forget the resonator tips, shorty antenna, throttle body spacer, and window tint.

JC Whitney has given me a full sponsorship from their catalog… so watch out!!
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    JC Whitney has given me a full sponsorship from their catalog… so watch out!!
    They have great floor mat options…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Thread Information