Thread: THE WHEEL DOCTOR

Thumbs down THE WHEEL DOCTOR

Beware! This place is a joke. They boast 15 years experience providing 1-2 day turn around on wheel repair/refinish work. They emphasize that you won't wait weeks only to receive "someone else's wheel" like other places. On top of this you have to contend with some 40 something bleach blonde with a snide witch attitude that acts as if the entire male population of Cincinnati wants her. After 3 weeks of patient waiting I stopped in today to ask if it was ready. I was told they would call me. 20 minutes later she calls me and says "its ready to pick" acting like they were doing me a favor. This place caters to 7 major clients. I looked into their rating on YELP and saw several comments made about the "front counter" person with the major rude attitude. So I know this is not a personal thing. No rhyme or reason for the delay, no apology. They act like they have done me a favor by holding onto the wheel for 3 weeks without doing a thing to it. WHAT A FRICKING CLOWN ACT!

Please take your business anywhere but here...unless you just like being talked down to and waiting forever for their service.

So they didn't get your wheel finished? Just gave it back to you? Wow.

u got it. 3 weeks and never did more than break down the tire. no reason as to what the hold up was or anything. i can run all four up to buckeye in kettering and them fully repaired and powder coated for 50 less per wheel in 3 to 4 days.

i called one of their "clients" they list and asked that tire store if they did repairs. they told me they send them out to wheel doctor and get them back in 1 to 2 days every time. appears that walk ins take a back seat to the 7 major clients they have...unless of course you roll in with a maclaren and let them exploit it for their website. those they will give best effort to also. i imagine the snotty blonde has to pose beside it as well.

Pic of the snotty blonde chic?
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

LOL! She'd thought I was complementing her if I took a photo. I would love to know what brand of cosmetics she uses though. I would invest heavily knowing their stock has to surge every time she goes to restock.

Thread Information