I've come to terms that I'm in need of money.

So, desparation has set in, and It's time for me to sell my '85 coupe, rolling chassis.

I intended to put a 460/stick shift in it and make it a 1-off street car however reality is setting in.

Since I cant sell it for what I got in it as a whole package come-n-get-it deal, I'm just going to sell the car and some of it's parts.

Details:

1985 Mustang Coupe LX
White in color
red interior

Former 4cyl car.

Cant remember the miles on it, but if its a big deal, I'll go look. I know its not what it really has, odometer's rolled over at some point in it's life.

I got the car in '05-'06, but the title has been in my name since '07.

It's a no rear defrost, A/C car. Set up for automatic still.

The bad:

Car has some rust issues, but nothing too serious. I looked at the frame rails before winter, and they were still as good as when I got the car.

Car needs a drivers door, its rusted at the belt line where the rubber moulding is. Passenger side door is mint (Doesnt make sense to me)

I have a pair of black SVO doors to go with the car that are "good" not great, but usable with some work.

Car needs a passenger fender, its got a dent in it, and I have a good black fender to go with it.

Car needs a trunk lid, which I have a black trunk lid in fair shape to go with it.

Car also needs a hood, the inner structure is getting rusty, and I have a good black rust free hood to go with it.

Core support has been pulled at the bottom, maybe it was put in a ditch? I've got a period correct core support ready to weld in, that will go with the car too.

Floors are still solid.

The trunk is dirty, and full of old 4cyl parts, and it even has the gray trunk compartment panels in it still!!

It wont come with taillights, they go to my project car, but I stuck them in there to keep large critters out.

It will come with 10-hole wheels.

These are the only pics I have of it right now, they are from a while back.

$900 obo

If the car sells, I've got plenty more parts that will be for sale. But not until then.

Thanks for looking.

Jesse
937-515-8813