Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: official "dirty dozen" discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by orangedemon331 View Post
    Well the Running of The Pony's was right near Dayton and you or your brother weren't there, so what is the excuse for that? You can't say you didn't know, because it was all over this board!!
    With the exception of this thread, mabey you have not noticed, but I dont post here much anymore

ANd mabey you missed the part where he said he got his car running like only 3 weeks ago?
    "The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

I may have missed all that, but does his car being down also keep him at the house, because my car has been down nearly all year but I was at every event to show my support, as far as your posting goes you and your brother have posted more in the last 24hrs than you have in the last 6 months!

The Bad Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by orangedemon331 View Post
    I may have missed all that, but does his car being down also keep him at the house, because my car has been down nearly all year but I was at every event to show my support, as far as your posting goes you and your brother have posted more in the last 24hrs than you have in the last 6 months!
    And?

Oh thats right, we are not "active" members

Since I don't have a dog in the fight here and I don't know Scott......I'll give my opinion:

There are a lot of people that just lurk on this site (keep your eyes on who's online sometime) - I see nothing wrong with sitting in the background, gathering valued info - so what if they don't post more than once or twice. Some folks just let the track do their talking!

This whole dirty dozen is for folks to have fun and give a reason for everyone to get together. Hopefully we'll see people from all over the Nation get involved to!

In my opinion I would let Scott stay - he made the times, he has posted here, period.

But with that being said - he was broke for a while, did he back-up his times after the fix?

Is it true that the current #1 is also broke?

All of this for a really cool sticker and bragging rights, I'm loving it!

See you guys Saturday - let the ponys do the talking!
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

This brings to mind a need for clarification - what is classified as broke? As the car get faster the more often things break after each day or even run.

If there was a top fueley on-board (assuming of course it was streetable, tagged, blah, blah) would he be booted off the list after each run because they have to tear the motor apart and rebuild after each run? If that is the case he would never be on the list.
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by Black Horse View Post
    In my opinion I would let Scott stay - he made the times, he has posted here, period.

But with that being said - he was broke for a while, did he back-up his times after the fix?

Is it true that the current #1 is also broke?

He never made a pass this year, untill he got his heads. He was never broke, DHL lost his heads and he had to fuck with them all summer to get reimbursed. Once he got the heads, 9.60's soon followed

Coffee and SBZ, what a great rainy morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackbar00 View Post
    With the exception of this thread, mabey you have not noticed, but I dont post here much anymore

ANd mabey you missed the part where he said he got his car running like only 3 weeks ago?
    then Paul tell him to get to TS this week and back up his 9:60 or he is out ,I stuck up for you guys a few posts ago and now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right .....

Quote Originally Posted by BUHBYY View Post
    then Paul tell him to get to TS this week and back up his 9:60 or he is out ,I stuck up for you guys a few posts ago and now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right .....
    this is where i'm coming from, the more it goes, the deeper it gets

bottom line, he isn't a participating member, does that mean he couldn't be next year, no, not at all

but, for the guys that have been participating members and who's cars were together, he should not be on the list

next year, step up the participation a little, be a MEMBER, not someone who signed up to join a list,

i think it's too late in the year to go, oh yeah, i'll participate to be on the list
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BUHBYY View Post
    It is a figure of speech, god, do I have to spell out everything for you guys?

And Scott dont have to back up shit. The 9.60 was backed up the same day with a 9.75 or some shit like that. If he wants to go, more power to him, but to just appease you guys? Come on

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post

bottom line, he isn't a participating member, does that mean he couldn't be next year, no, not at all

but, for the guys that have been participating members and who's cars were together, he should not be on the list

next year, step up the participation a little, be a MEMBER, not someone who signed up to join a list,

i think it's too late in the year to go, oh yeah, i'll participate to be on the list
    So like I said, there now has to be a post count rule to be on the SBDD

And Beefcake, what about Chuck?

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/member.php?u=1622

.15 post per day. I dont see you bitching and moaning about his perticipation on this site. I mean, GTTurbo DOES have more post Its because he is broke right now right?

88LXnos - Join Date: 12-04-2004
    PostsTotal Posts: 63 (0.09 posts per day)

Also happens to be on the SBDD list

Yep, model poster here, Better start bitching Beefcake....

OMG

BlackDeath1000
    PostsTotal Posts: 22 (0.09 posts per day)

Beefcake, you have your work cut out for you.

I am going to pipe in here. Chuck DOES show up to cruise-ins, Quaker Steak dinners, etc. quite often!

Earlier in the summer, he WON a race that quite a few SBZ members participated in.

RSCoupe
    PostsTotal Posts: 221 (0.22 posts per day)

Dont know if I would want to keep Mike Bell. I mean, he is not an "Active" Poster in Beefcake expert judgement. And he is from Dayton to boot, so that is an automatic Kick off.

I remember posting the info (about the DD event)on StreetRacing Dayton(where Scott and Paul are active members) And I even mentioned the DD event over on Scotts very own post on Knights of Speed. I even posted it on Daytonstangboard. So him not knowing about the event is not a valid excuse. (Besides, he said his kid was sick)

Since you guys "dont post here very much" why are you still here?

"now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right ....." Paul (Ackbar)has done this before. He is the one who slipped threw the cracks last year. He popped his head gaskets after his 10.84. He fixed his Stang and never backed it up nor told anyone he broke.
    Now this year, when he blew his Shit apart, he made no mention of it to anyone here at SBZ. I asked him several times if he was still running. He never answered. Hell over on Daytonstang board he LIED about it, (saying he had issues with his altenator when he knew it was blown apart) It was only after I posted his pictures (from his Ghetto project on KOS) that he asked to be on the broken list. He still didnt say he broke. Ackbar should not be allowed to participate in the Dozen because he is not being honest towards fellow Stangbangerz.

As for Scott, noone is questioning his Stang nor what track it runs at. ( We have quite a few Dayton & Middletown guys that come to the evevts) The issue is He has not been an active member till he gets threatend off the Dozen. That looks like he is here to only be on the list and contribute nothing to the site.
    An "honorable mention" should be made and he can be on that (IF he can back up his 9.60) If he has a geniune interest in SBZ, then he will post (valid posts not post whoring) and maybe bring his Stang to some events or even just show up. Then he can be eligible for the DD 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I am going to pipe in here. Chuck DOES show up to cruise-ins, Quaker Steak dinners, etc. quite often!

Earlier in the summer, he WON a race that quite a few SBZ members participated in.

But Holly, in Beefcakes own words:

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post

I mean, we need to keep things fair and equal, right?

Hey Paul, ALL those guys, THEY SHOW UP TO SBZ EVENTS.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/member.php?u=1622

.15 post per day. I dont see you bitching and moaning about his perticipation on this site. I mean, GTTurbo DOES have more post Its because he is broke right now right?
    well, first off, chucks name wasn't brought up, had it been chucks, i would have researched it

2nd of all, i have personally seen chuck out this year participating

3rd, when chucks car broke, i believe it was on the way to a stangbangerz wing night to hang out with stangbangerz

and most of all, your math is no good, chuch has posted in 24 threads this year which isn't a ton, but it is more than 7 threads, 3 1/2 times as many, and it wasn't to gripe about a motor

my 5 year old does count to 7 before she gets to 24 lol

now, i never said there should be a post count, chuck would actually be a good example of someone who doesn't post much, but does make it out to sbz events and trys to be around the group once in a while

i came up with "my personal" opinion that gt should be removed from the list for 7 post for the year and 0 events shown up to

now it comes that his motor was broke until just recently anyway

i say take a poll
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Thread Information