Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: official "dirty dozen" discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kwik92GT View Post
    Quoted for TRUTH.

All this BS over something that's supposed to be fun? WTF?! You'd think a top 3 spot was worth $1000 or some shit with all this "discussing". If he doesn't meet YOUR criteria then take him off the list and be done. Plain and simple. You certainly don't need page after page of all this crap. For the record, I'm not reading many posts that would make him WANT to be a part of this site. I know one of you smart fuckers will say "he's already not so what's it matter" so save your breath. If you need to say that then you've missed the point. He may not be the only one you drive away. Honestly, this whole thing is starting to reek of being in the right "click" from high school days and he's just not "in" with the right click.
    You run Drag Radial class, correct? Now what if some guy shows up with Slicks? Of course its quite obvious its a Drag Radial class, but lets say that the guy bitches and whines to say he deserves to run slicks. Why should it be any different for him?
    My point, either you follow the rules or run another class.

I really dont see what is so hard here...You support SBZ by showing up to SBZ events and/or be an active member on the boards.

I dont apperciate being called a fucker either

Thumbs up

saturday was a real good time. Been a while since ive seen that many mustangs at the track at once.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    The whining and bitching is coming from very few people. Thats all it takes to ruin this.

I don't even see a need for all these rules. Well i do have one rule that i think should be added, and thats COMMON SENSE.

True.

LOL!!! Try that at an sanctioned event!!!
    Unfortunately rules have to be made so whinning doesnt happen.......OPPS

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    True.

LOL!!! Try that at an sanctioned event!!!
    Unfortunately rules have to be made so whinning doesnt happen.......OPPS
    There will always be whinning, it just has to be dealt with properly!!

The Bad Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz1 View Post
    saturday was a real good time. Been a while since ive seen that many mustangs at the track at once.
    No shit!! Great time!!
    My favorite was watching Jason408 drag bumper!!

Next year is gonna be SWEEEEET!!

The Bad Boy!

Stangbangerz is more than a message board. Its a close knit group of enthuaists that happen to drive Mustangs. Hell some of us have Camaros
    Hey now Mr. Nova, don't you have a certain tatoo (Bowtie)?
    =

Quote Originally Posted by Badfbdy View Post
    Hey now Mr. Nova, don't you have a certain tatoo (Bowtie)?
    I got a few Bowties

You run Drag Radial class, correct? Now what if some guy shows up with Slicks? Of course its quite obvious its a Drag Radial class, but lets say that the guy bitches and whines to say he deserves to run slicks. Why should it be any different for him?
    My point, either you follow the rules or run another class.

I really dont see what is so hard here...You support SBZ by showing up to SBZ events and/or be an active member on the boards.

I dont apperciate being called a fucker either
    It's all good Craig, I'm actually a fucker too. You kinda made my point though. We have page after page about this whole thing when really it seems pretty cut and dry. He's not wanted and/or doesn't qualify in the members eyes for the DD. So, just take him off. Let it be what it is.

I don't think he should be kicked off of it personally, and it seems a few others agree, but we are obviously in the minority in that thinking. You guys have your rules for the DD and in your eyes he doesn't meet them. The rule itself though, I think, is VERY open to interpretation, which is where it seems all the problems are coming from. Where do you draw the line for an "active" member? Does he/she have to make at least one "event" a year to be considered active? Do they have to have a certain number of posts per day/year to qualify? You see what I'm getting at here?

I understand where your coming from on all this but just because a person doesn't live and breathe this board or even it's events due to family obligations or whatever doesn't always make them less of a member. I don't pretend to know Scott's situation, but he might just have not been able to fit this stuff in this year. Anyway, this isn't my fight. I just thought I'd throw in a few cents.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Kwik92GT View Post
    It's all good Craig, I'm actually a fucker too. You kinda made my point though. We have page after page about this whole thing when really it seems pretty cut and dry. He's not wanted and/or doesn't qualify in the members eyes for the DD. So, just take him off. Let it be what it is.

I don't think he should be kicked off of it personally, and it seems a few others agree, but we are obviously in the minority in that thinking. You guys have your rules for the DD and in your eyes he doesn't meet them. The rule itself though, I think, is VERY open to interpretation, which is where it seems all the problems are coming from. Where do you draw the line for an "active" member? Does he/she have to make at least one "event" a year to be considered active? Do they have to have a certain number of posts per day/year to qualify? You see what I'm getting at here?

I understand where your coming from on all this but just because a person doesn't live and breathe this board or even it's events due to family obligations or whatever doesn't always make them less of a member. I don't pretend to know Scott's situation, but he might just have not been able to fit this stuff in this year. Anyway, this isn't my fight. I just thought I'd throw in a few cents.
    Open to interpretation...that seems to fugg up alot of things. I see blue, he sees green. I see exactly what you are saying. That is why we try and make things clear. Noone is perfect and I believe everyone is trying.

Everything you mentioned are valid points. Hell, I have a lil one on the way myself. Will I be able to do what I do know? Probably not. (although I have seen a few members with their lil ones at my store) But one things is for sure.
    I will definately bring my lil one and my family out to at least one SBZ event.... I already had my pregnant wife in the Orange Stang for the SBZ Fall cruise. The people I have met in here are like second family to me. I know that sounds corny to someone, but you know what, I dont care. This site is good. The people are good. The ones bitching and complaining, they dont know what the regulars know, Why? Because they arent apart of the site. If they would only come out (more than once) they eventually would see what Im talking about.

Ive already asked once. Please remove me from the list and delete my account. Im done with this.
    Choose.... but choose wisley

Quote Originally Posted by GTTurbo88 View Post
    Ive already asked once. Please remove me from the list and delete my account. Im done with this.
    =

Quote Originally Posted by GTTurbo88 View Post
    You can log out just as easy as you logged in, or you could just participate more with the site and then all would be well but that is just my .02

The Bad Boy!

16 post this

Quote Originally Posted by Ackbar00 View Post
    93 notch
    PostsTotal Posts: 16 (0.03 posts per day)

Man, more work for you beefcake.
    keep your mfing comments to your self if you have a problem with me confront me
    injections nice, but i would rather be blown

wow

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

why is everyone so worked up on this dirty dozen this year??? i think its a cool thing that vinny started for fun...but all the controversy, whining, yelling, etc...makes me not feel bad for only visiting the track a few times this year & only turning in the ticket from the first friday night i attended last spring "10.47" with a ridiculously horrible 60 ft (347 all motor no power adders stick car btw). i ran quicker 3 or 4 times in the summer & didn't even turn the tickets in. i then decided to slow the car down for a couple stick races shifting considerably earlier to save the motor & wait until I made some suspension corrections because it dosen't prove anything anyway. ITS ONLY FOR FUN!! IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF $$ WAS INVOLVED...

its also interesting that all the gripe last year was about people trailering their cars vs. driving them to the track. i know because i got heat for trailering mine. i went to tristate to watch that last blast of the year the other weekend when everyone was supposed to drive in from MD. I got there when the gates opened and it was obvious that many of the cars on the list were trailered that day...which is cool with me...but what was the point of all the arguing prior...
    Last edited by 93cobra; 11-15-2006 at 03:52 PM.

There was a 10.55 by one member and a 10.56 by another down at edgewater today.

Oh, and did someone break down at tristate?
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

post up FOOLS
    I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself...

I seen 93 coupe(Frank) go 10.3 something. I ended up being able to go but did'nt have time to switch to race mode so I just drove it up and watched. I think popsfun needs a clutch.

TS was running today also?? Who broke??

Thread Information