Thread: Flawless 91 GT, Red/Black, TRUE SURVIVOR, FS/FT

Flawless 91 GT, Red/Black, TRUE SURVIVOR, FS/FT

I have a super clean 91 GT. I have the carfax on this car and it was owned by the original owner until 83,500 miles and now has 94k on it. This car has never been in any accidents and is one of the cleanest 5.0's inside and out that you will find. When I got it the car was 100% bone stock. It still has the air silencer in the fender well! The original owner was an older gentleman that used it on sunny days. It has been garaged since new and has rarely seen rain. The car runs and drives as new. It has no rattles or issues. It is as tight as you are going to find. I have all the original books and the original window sticker. The car looks 100% stock inside and out! The car has all factory pwr. options.

The car is somewhere between red and maroon in color. It is not a dark maroon and not bright red. The paint is mostly original. The front bumper has been re-sprayed due to stone chips and the driver quarter has been blended on due to a superficial scratch. The rest is 100% original. ALL vin tags are still on all panels! The 1/4 window trim is in super shape along with all black moldings. The headlights are original and very clear. The paint is super clean. Being picky I would give it a 9/10. There is not a single door ding or scratch to be found anywhere!

The rare black interior in this car looks 99% new. The carpet is perfect and fluffy, and I mean not one dirt spec or grease mark. The dash, door panels, console, headliner, etc look new. The passenger and rear seats look new and the driver seat looks very close to new. Overall it looks amazing! The arm rest lid works perfect and the ash tray lid works well too. This car shows no signs of ever being smoked in.

This car has the original Pony's on it with almost new tires and they are in near perfect condition.

Since I obtained the car I have had a K&N air filter, BBK headers, BBK H-pipe, and Flowmasters installed. **** I also had a G-Force street 5-speed, Spec stage 2 clutch, and short throw shifter installed**** The transmission and clutch set-up in this car was right at $3,000. It is one of the nicest shifting cars you will drive. The G-Force is capable of around 600hp.

I was going to continue to build the car and spray it next year but it is just too nice and considering everything that is still stock on the car, it would take a ton of money to get it where I want it. There are not many survivors around like this car. They are hard to come by. I am looking to sell the car outright or will take trades in the $7-$8K range. PM me only if you are serious for contact info. Very open to trades. If it is another fox body I want something well built. I would just keep this one otherwise. The only stock fox body I would consider would be a coupe. Thanks!

Hi New guy. How about an introduction? Who you are, where you are from etc etc....nice GT thou
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Well I'm not really new here. I was on the board back in the day. I came to a couple of cruise in's in Cincy and won some awards with our yellow/black two toned 05 GT. Vinnie was someone I talked to quit a bit back in the day and met through this site and shows. Recently I picked up a copy of 5.0 and couldn't believe what I was reading. I hadn't been on here in a couple years and had no idea of what happened. I had to re-register. I am 32 years old and from outside of Lexington, KY.

wow nice car, you still got this in a while wehn i find a decent job and i will snatch it, nice car.

Let me know. Thanks

wow. That thing is NICE. If you ever NEED to sell it, send me a PM. I'll figure out a way to get the money.
    RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

That thing is amazingly clean. Badass.
    -Mike-

"Spending money I don't have, to buy stuff I don't need, to impress people I don't know"

Sharad, I sent you a pm. Thanks

18 years old and in perfect shape. Damn!

Interested, please PM me your phone number

Ken, get off my Kool-Aid! You tried a fox one time... you didn't like it!!

Just kidding. This car is super nice. It would make a beautiful racecar. Buy it!
    RALDIRIS RACING

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

vinny5oh 1969-2007

Pm's sent. Let me know guys. I don't think it is going to last long at all.

that thing is sexy. so clean. i like it!!!
    Ryan Grove

07 Jetta Wolfsburg edition 2.5
    04 Explorer xlt

Wtb fox coupe or hatch roller for ls swap.

" if one more bolt breaks I'm going to start welding parts on "

Nice car sent you a pm
    turbo car stock short block(auto) -10.1@137.5
    93coupe(680rwhp@18psi)dart based9.66@140 1.49 60ft
    Chevy powered fox. Fastest one by far. Only runs on the street from a dig.

Thanks guys! All pm's returned. Talk to you soon.

Sold to a great guy from the board. Thanks!

Thread Information