Thread: et guesses for 2009 dozen

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    Not enough cubes? Your only a few shy of mine! I think with your chasis and weight, you will be way faster than you letting on! Sounds like your already sandbagging!

Tough yes it will be. I hope a few fellow stangbangerz will lend a hand and advise. But I will first try for 8.79@158..... then 7.9999! LOL
    ill be amazed if someone goes in the 7's thats unreal but possible i guess?
    id like to see that combo.
    id be happy with an 8 anything lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bbfstanger View Post
    ill be amazed if someone goes in the 7's thats unreal but possible i guess?
    id like to see that combo.
    id be happy with an 8 anything lol!
    I'm not saying I can do it, but I will try. There are a couple of other's I think that will come really close also.

I have a new drag oriented suspension on the way. Cage modifications in the works, and A LOT bigger power adder, Boost controller, and a few tricks up my sleeve! Really low 8's would be great.
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

I think there will be a few combos that have a chance cris will have trouble spooling those twin 88s with only 347 cubes but if it does it should be a contender . And the all alum 614 with 2 kits of mikes will be realy close to a 7 secound pass and terry with his 101 ... I mean 91 clip will be right there to and there is one more combo that i think will do it with ease but im not aloud to talk about it
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

i love the way you guys make it sound so easy.i will just sit back and watch.i wish i had your guys $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so i could hang out with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    i love the way you guys make it sound so easy.i will just sit back and watch.i wish i had your guys $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so i could hang out with you guys.
    We get our money following you around! Your pockets overflow and you don't even realize it! Mr. 1 piece this and high dollar brake that!
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

i love the way you guys make it sound so easy.i will just sit back and watch..
    If you spent about half of what you did on a Fox instead of your D#@t (Lol) then you would take the cake at this party!
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

CHARGE IT!!!! Aparantly its ok nowadays hahahaha
    When the turbo's spinnin', you ain't winnin'!

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    I think there will be a few combos that have a chance cris will have trouble spooling those twin 88s with only 347 cubes but if it does it should be a contender . And the all alum 614 with 2 kits of mikes will be realy close to a 7 secound pass and terry with his 101 ... I mean 91 clip will be right there to and there is one more combo that i think will do it with ease but im not aloud to talk about it
    Tell Chris to spool them with some Nitrous!
    2008 2019 2020 2021 2022 #1 Of The Dirty Dozen
    2018 #2 Of The Dirty Dozen

2024…. Changes coming! How much HP? ALL OF IT!

I figure I should be good for low 12s, maybe a high 11 if I spray the bejeezus out of it.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

well, for the other dozen, i'm planning on 10.4's to 10.7's
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Thread Information