Thread: SBF Aluminum Heads, 2.05" intake

SBF Aluminum Heads, 2.05" intake

I have a set of aluminum heads, lightning heads I think is the manufacturer of them. I got these from a friend, took his car in on trade and parted it out. He bought these heads bare and had some ya hoo assemble them and supposedly do a valve job, well I took them apart and scoped them out and the valve job was not what I considered correct, so we did a 5 angle valve job on them and they have not been run since that was done last week. They have 2.05" stainless back cut intake valves from PBR, I think, and 1.60 on the exhaust from the same place. They have bronze guides that are still snug as these heads didn't have 500 miles on them as you can see in the pics. I put brand new TFS springs on them, as they had solid roller springs for his hydraulic roller cam, which no, it didn't run well like that, so these are hydro roller springs installed at 1.850 with a seat pressure of around 160 lbs. They have spring cups that locate off the guide, that are hardened steel, 10 degree locks and retainers, and newer seals on the guides. They have 7/16 studs on them with guide plates. I cc'd them and they have 60cc chambers. I am asking 1000 for the heads and 1200 for the heads with the rockers and pushrods also pictured here, but if the heads sell first then I will sell the rockers and pushrods separately.

I sent this add to a buddy of mine.....

Thanks!

SOLD!!!

Thread Information