Thread: Zeitronix A/F gauge with datalogging

Zeitronix A/F gauge with datalogging

I just traded my 2005 for a 2013. I mounted the gauage in a Roush vent gauge pod but never landed the wires. The new GT has an onboard gauge package that includes a wideband display as well as Cyl temp, EGT, and other information. Therefore this never installed package is available.

The digital display is red. The unit has ability to expand to include boost, EGT, oil temp, oil pressure, etc. Additional gauge units can be purchased and tied in to monitor more than one thing at a time. The unit can datalog which is valuable to any person who does their who does their own tuning.

This was purchased new at Cincy Speed. You can obtain additional zeitronix items from them to support this unit. Gauges may be added for more information. THIS IS NOT SOME OBDII PLUG IN DEVICE. It uses its own sensors, controls, and software. A touchscreen is available for real time in car monitoring if you are looking to go totally techno-geek.

Zeitronix is Made in USA.

New price is $399.00. Roush vent gauge pod is $30.00 new. I will let it go for $300.00 firm including the 2005-2009 Roush Vent gauge pod.

All you need for data logging is a laptop to load the software (included) onto and download. Cable is also included.

Will post pics in AM.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 06-12-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Added some photos.

WOW....very tempting. Just got a tuner, and a wideband is next(Yes, i know should have been first!).

Chad, call the shop.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

sold........

Thread Information