Thread: Tell me about Stall Converters...

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by S281SC View Post
    Why didn’t you do this sooner? It will do everything better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I transplanted everything I could from my 13 stick shift car to this vehicle. So I already had the power adder and many suspension parts. I also wanted to see how much and how low I could run on 93 octane with the transmission remaining stock before moving further running 9.5 psi. Second $1200 bucks was a chunk to swallow. Earlier last summer (about May as I recall) I had a used 258mm 3C lined up but the deal apparently fell through as I never heard back from the seller after he made me an offer and I accepted. So I waited for only to be put off, and that cost me the whole 2017 season, but it is what it is. I finally gave up and decided to get one the moment I heard them going on sale. Lesson learned. Get all the details before agreeing to buy something privately. Regardless I now have one brand spanking new. It is spec'd for my setup and my tuner states there should be little if any revisit on the tune with regard to the 6R80 shift points...but we will see, and make any changes if need be. So come on 2018 spring warm dry weather and lets get to some racing. And as Old Paul Harvey (RIP) would have said, "...and now you know the rest of this story....good day"
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 12-16-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Thread Information