Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
I haven't never seen one that close. The forward holes are the stock ones I think too.

I've heard a lot of people having issues with the Team Z stuff lately. Same for the UPR also. Quality control must've went out the window with Covid...
I confirmed with Frank at Team Z that the forward holes are the stock location holes. I could do the rearward slots, but then I run into header and oil filter clearance problems. It never ends... I'm really disappointed in this Team Z k after having run several in the past. The steering rack is off as well. I have heard several folks lately talk about fitment issues with Team Z. What I ended up doing was slotting the actual motor mounts. I've got them back on the engine. Hopefully get some time today to get the K member back in the car and see how everything fits up. Just maybe I'll get to hear this thing this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
reminds me of theat bellhousing and oil pan interference issue we ran into whenyou were in norwood. just lacks a skoshe of clearing. be worthit when its done. a bfh to the oil pan would make clearance. lol
Ha I had forgotten all about that. I've definitely learned after messing with all this stuff over the years that aftermarket parts rarely just bolt on and work.