Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Nope. He didnt like my "Keep my shit in the garage all year and all I got was this Sticker" design.
My car made tons of pass's in the spring and has a bunch of street miles put on it all year... yes... I didn't bring it out this fall because I put it up for sale and didn't want to risk breaking something and putting more money in it just to sell it.

I have NO problem with Jason's car being in the pic...my problem is the way it was done to prove a point by you. I have talked to Jason already about it and we have no hard feelings. He feels bad for all of it and so do I.

Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut but what would have been cool was to sent a pm or something saying since Jason won't post his time we are going to do his car in the pic...that would have been the right way to do it and I would have been all for it! I begged him to post his time so we didn't have a 9.54 for #1 .

You know that was planned between you and Dave to be a jab at me for not running towards the end of the year or being tuned by MD... who knows why it was done but it was done on purpose and that the part that made me post.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am all about helping people go faster, getting them to race, and helping them anyway they need it.

Carry on with your kicking!