Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dirty Dozen Challenge List Discussion (Proposed Rule Changes)

Hahaha, he said you would be an ass!! I'm not going to sit here and talk shit back and forth behind a keypad. See you at the track. Over and out

Quote Originally Posted by 10secvwbeetle View Post
    Hahaha, he said you would be an ass!! I'm not going to sit here and talk shit back and forth behind a keypad. See you at the track. Over and out
    Awww did I hurt your wittle itty bitty feewings? Where a jacket at the track. With skin that thin you'll catch cold in ambient air temps below 85 degrees. Jumping on a mustang website and naming one's self "10secvwbeetle" and immediately expecting people to kiss your ring finger like you were the Pope and NOT razz you a little bit is as egotistical as it gets. 6 posts on the site and you want to start things with call outs you won't even back up. Getting your tighty whiteys in a wad over nothing.

When I see the car go 10's as you claim or even a slip posted showing it I will believe it. Shouldn't be hard. I've seen other 1000 lb beetles do the same thing. You're not the pioneer of this idea. Guys have been doing this with VW bugs for years. Until then keep removing weight, keep increasing the NO2, and make it happen. Lip service doesn't prove the car can do it.

Lol. My feelings aren't hurt one little bit. I'm doing this because I was told that your easily worked up. : )

I don't need your eyes for approval that my car runs 10's. I know that my car that I built myself, runs 10's. My car that weighs 1800 pounds, not 1000.

Funny you keep saying that I should expect to catch shit from guy's on a non VW website. I'm on at least 6 non VW websites, including a corvette one. Your the only one that has anything smartass to say.

I'm just interested in racing. I was told that you would be a good race, so I said that I wanna call you out. But if you wanna make it a pissing match because your scared of a car that has less cc's than your supercharger, you can go pound salt.

I wanna call out redfire!!
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Depends on the new rules. You may have to prove yourself by running a 6 or slower first. Personally I haven't seen you at the track enough to consider giving you that shot even if the rules stand as they are.
    Rules? He doesnt want to be on the list, so get a lane with him.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Rules? He doesnt want to be on the list, so get a lane with him.
    I'm here. He can make it official any time he wishes to come down and make a pass...assuming he can maintain his lane. I've never seen the car make a hit. So I have no idea how it leaves, or how he responds if it starts toward a wall or the center line. I should be there doing some testing soon after the track gets above water, cleaned up, and opened. Being beat has never bothered me.Wouldn't be the first time. I'm open with my ET's and how the car runs. No grudge car or hidden sand bagging here.

Well what do you know. You're still here. Thought you were "over and out". You have an ego and a little drama prince in you after all. And I stand corrected. Bing showed curb weight on a VW beetle at 1500 pounds when I looked it up out of curiosity. I see that was on a 1950 model not a later model. I admit when I am wrong. That's another sign of being an "a$$hole" I suppose. Either way 1650 (after 150 pound weight reduction you spoke of) in comparison to 3919lb with my full weight street vehicle. Motorcycles are quick because they weigh nothing. VW's when setup right can be fast because they weigh nothing to begin with. Doesn't take a physics Ph.D. to do the basic calculation of HP to MASS ratio. Anytime you are down feel free to step over and make an offer to run. I don't run for money btw. I run for fun. So if you're looking to be one of those types who are out "fishing" for some cash, that won't happen. OVER and OUT.

You mad Bro?

Guy gets in his fifties and gets grumpy I guess........

Boy, this escalated fast, lol.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Meanwhile back at the rules discussion.......

10secvwbeetle, Chad is very selective about who drags his ass!

You mad Bro?
    LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    10secvwbeetle, Chad is very selective about who drags his ass!
    LMAO

Haha, Chad getting grumpy in his old age!!! I knew he was against getting a Vette but he might be ready for one!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Chad you should consider joining yellow bullet. You'd fit right in the political section with your demeanor!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Tone View Post
    Chad you should consider joining yellow bullet. You'd fit right in the political section with your demeanor!
    Dude, YellowBullet would CRUSH him.

Dude, YellowBullet would CRUSH him.
    We need a new 1rdGary !

Excopcar.... Enough said!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Ok. So everyone for the new rules or against them? One over the other? Or neither?

Im almost for keeping them as they are. The bottom part of the list is mostly those that haven't or don't make it out very often and are spot fillers so to speak. I do like the idea of having a couple of the races at Kilkare if we can get them off. I know its a lot harder to do there than at Edgewater. Maybe with Charlie on board there, it can happen. Time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

If we had more activity, I would be all for some sort of change.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I like the fact of needing to work your way up the list.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Thread Information