Thread: New Toy. 17 Ecoboost Premium

Threaded View

FINALLY getting around to messing with this car. I got pretty distracted with flipping Copart cars. Went to the track a couple weeks ago. Not a great outing. Made 4 passes all with mistakes by me. This thing has too many buttons and switches to play with. First pass did not realize that with track mode (shifter in sport) it requires you to shift with the paddles. Hit the rev limiter in 1st and aborted. Second pass forgot to turn off traction control. (went 13.6). Third pass was way too much boost using the transbrake to launch on street tires. Just blew the tires off. Fourth pass I gripped the wheel tighter on launch and bumped the paddle shifter right into second gear. (Went 13.22@105) Then it rained and I loaded it up.

This was all done with the Cobb accessport on stage 1 tune. Only other mods are a Levels intercooler, drop in filter. Running 93 gas.

Now..... I have signed up with Tune+ for lifetime tuning as well as the transmission tuning. I have bought a cat-less downpipe, custom wastegate actuator, and ET street R tires. I also got one of the ethanol test kits so once we get the 93 octane tune finalized we can go E30 and let it rip.
    Last edited by RACEME; 06-28-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    TIM

2017 Mustang Ecoboost 4cyl automatic

11.94 @ 115

Thread Information