Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Blah!

Quote Originally Posted by 93 coupe View Post
    I would have to gamble and say that if Shawn leans on that car a little bit there is no way that the Squeak or Squid or whatever that cobbled, hacked up promod tire havin basket case has a chance!
    Agreed!........But he still not gonna beat me...lol
    347...98/88..bs3...ams-1000...glide..9 inch...1100 rwhp at 6700 on 24 pds with hydr roller.

Quote Originally Posted by JROUTLAW331 View Post
    Agreed!........But he still not gonna beat me...lol
    you don't have to take my word for it but try this on for size.

Quote Originally Posted by JASON408 View Post
    all i know is that someone came up thursday at kil kare and showed me there time slip from a shut down run and it was runing pretty good to the 1/8 .. very easy 8 second pass . not sure his nick name ... but fast
    Keep in mind it was my first time driving it too. On the cars second shake down run. Why do you think Brandon begged for a rematch. Soft as cotton you guys are!!!

I JUST PUT NEW BATTERIES IN MY EXCURSION LAST WEEK I WAS GOING TO THROW THE OLD 1S AWAY BUT ID BE MORE THAN GLAD TO GIVE THEM TO YOU GUYS OH I ALMOST FORGOT ALSO HAVE A TRANS COOLER WE TOOK OFF A FORKLIFT @ WORK SHOULD MATCH UP WELL WITH THE REST OF THAT SHIT I SAW WIRED TOGRTHER ....... YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY 1 MANS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE .................................................. .................................................. .........

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Go ahead a remove those wheel chocks and push that barge over the cliff. Receive the insurance check, back half a certain, non hooking, blue Mopar and quite making excuses for not wanting to race it cause it doesnt work.

I know of one for sale. 1/2 price and looooow hours. Will run 130+
    Thats allright i am good dont feel the need to chase ets. Just a game of money.Now would rather look at hot chicks in bikinis or some fat ass bent over the front of his car wrenching with his ass crack hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    Thats allright i am good dont feel the need to chase ets. Just a game of money.Now would rather look at hot chicks in bikinis or some fat ass bent over the front of his car wrenching with his ass crack hanging out

This is VEEEEERY hard to argue with! I believe I would go with you...
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Performance Torque Converters
    Leash Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    you don't have to take my word for it but try this on for size.

Keep in mind it was my first time driving it too. On the cars second shake down run. Why do you think Brandon begged for a rematch. Soft as cotton you guys are!!!
    Just like the title of this tread, all i here is blah blah blah you were offered a rematch. AS i
    quote what i said put street tires on let us hook up the spray and come to colerain. there is no way in hell he was going to race a car that has steam rollers for tires and a turbo on the street and it damn sure will never happen in middletown. By the way we were on street tires and na having fun and you guys got pist because because lost. the green car was not even ready for this race but he said the hell with it , allready nowing who would be # 1 qualifer. We all firgued he would be siting on the sidelines watching after 1st round like foss because he had never raced a pro tree. But i will say his car was ready for the long hall when it was put together DROVE TO THE MEETING PLACE THEN TO THE TRACK RAN A 9.60S BUSTED THAT ASS DROVE TO GET SOME VICTORY WINGS AND A BEER , GUESS WHAT DID NOT NEED TO BE JUMPED OR MY TRANS GOT HOT SPARK PLUG WIRE WAS OFF OR ANY OTHER LAME ASS EXCUSE .I guess thats why they called it a street car race. And you should have to give both the 1&2 plaques back because they did not leave the track under there own power.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowpastyou View Post
    This is VEEEEERY hard to argue with! I believe I would go with you...
    Thats what i am talking about

So when are we doing that again???
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Leash Electronics

So when are we doing that again???
    Have to wait till my shoulder heals

Just like the title of this tread, all i here is blah blah blah you were offered a rematch. AS i
    quote what i said put street tires on let us hook up the spray and come to colerain. there is no way in hell he was going to race a car that has steam rollers for tires and a turbo on the street and it damn sure will never happen in middletown. By the way we were on street tires and na having fun and you guys got pist because because lost. the green car was not even ready for this race but he said the hell with it , allready nowing who would be # 1 qualifer. We all firgued he would be siting on the sidelines watching after 1st round like foss because he had never raced a pro tree. But i will say his car was ready for the long hall when it was put together DROVE TO THE MEETING PLACE THEN TO THE TRACK RAN A 9.60S BUSTED THAT ASS DROVE TO GET SOME VICTORY WINGS AND A BEER , GUESS WHAT DID NOT NEED TO BE JUMPED OR MY TRANS GOT HOT SPARK PLUG WIRE WAS OFF OR ANY OTHER LAME ASS EXCUSE .I guess thats why they called it a street car race. And you should have to give both the 1&2 plaques back because they did not leave the track under there own power.
    My car rolled back out of the beams.I red lit. I was out 1st round, but thats why.
    XTREME 8.5
    HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER
    S & M MOTORSPORTS
    BARKER MACHINE & FAB
    MAC TOOLS Sam Tino

You asked what i got so i showed you, so reread what i wrote, everybodys got a fast car at home, excusses are like asshole plus the green mustang was na still so yes if and i said if the spray was on it both mustangs would have got there ass busted
    talking about to race. if if if is easy to say.
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

yea a trans does get hot when you make pass after pass. his car made atleast twice the passes your car did and never had time to cool down. they could have left the track under there own power, there was never a rule saying they had to be drove home. one of the batteries took a shit and killed the other battery and thats why it had to be jumped
    silver & black 2006 gsxr1000,lowered,streched,micron pipe... 1996 z71,130k miles..... 1985 ford f-150 9 inch skyjacker lift on 35's, 65,000 original miles... 1994 ford taurus 60,023 original miles, back up car.

Just let it be. There is more money in chromoly in his car than 80% of this site has in their entire car! If he would have put the squeeze to it it's not hard to figure ot the outcome!l... An asswhoopin! Just sayin. That car is nasty as hell no grounds to trash the car at all. Runs the number n/a and drives away. That's all

Just let it be. There is more money in chromoly in his car than 80% of this site has in their entire car! If he would have put the squeeze to it it's not hard to figure ot the outcome!l... An asswhoopin! Just sayin. That car is nasty as hell no grounds to trash the car at all. Runs the number n/a and drives away. That's all
    not trashing it all, i like it. why dont he bring the car out to race since its so fast? thats all i wanna know. get his c===3 outta your mouth and get your car done. lol. i just wanna see a big outcome...

Quote Originally Posted by bbfstanger View Post
    team gum flap ,when you dont need to have a car ,just a mouth lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
    not trashing it all, i like it. why dont he bring the car out to race since its so fast? thats all i wanna know. get his c===3 outta your mouth and get your car done. lol. i just wanna see a big outcome...

hhhmmmm.... Its common since...... a car runs 9.60's n/a.... whats it going to run on a 200 shot? let alone something bigger...
    Xtreme Outlaw Series
    S&M Motorsports llc
    Precision Turbo
    Leash Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
    he does race the car two weeks after the shoot out to it to london and ran 8.5 with it went 1.26 60 foot and 5.72 at 126 on a 175 shot with a handfull of passes on spray or 8.5s and for you 1/4 mile freeks lifting at the 1/8 coasted threw at 9.04 at 109
    house of horspowerold school dirty dozen member back when the list was fast and post counts did not matter !:

Quote Originally Posted by mfoss View Post
    My car rolled back out of the beams.I red lit. I was out 1st round, but thats why.
    I wasnt ragging on you ,thats were we figured the green mustang would be after first round

thats good. then maybe he will have another shot at winning another sbz shoot out if he quits being a sissy and brings his car on a big shot.

Thread Information