Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FYI

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    5,884

    FYI

    Did you know, that Marti Works sells repro door tags? The white tag that has the serial number, axle code, etc on it. I just ordered one for a car I'm getting ready to sell because I think it makes the car look more complete. That and I'm a bit ocd for that stuff. You have to get one of the reports, I did the 55 buck one, then the tag is 40 bucks, both have to pay $ homage to FomoCo, so that's why the spendy amount. Just thought I'd share that.
    These foxes have gone from common place to high demand collectors vehicles, so a lot of this stuff is going to start making a difference in whether a car sells or not as people buy these to drive and preserve rather than modify and race. Jmho, but I've been thru this with mopars in the 80s.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,594
    Ill have to look into it for the other 2 of mine.

    I was real happy with the red coupe paperwork I got from them. With the way that these cars are going right now, it would be money well spent.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    5,884
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Ill have to look into it for the other 2 of mine.

    I was real happy with the red coupe paperwork I got from them. With the way that these cars are going right now, it would be money well spent.
    I agree. I've seen this before, from things being completely worthless coming up to million dollar cars. Anyone that thinks low production doesn't equal higher value, hasn't dealt in collector cars. Especially in fox bodies where pretty much every one was a pw, pl, pm, a/c car. And color of things affect value as well. We are seeing the phase where these cars start taking off in value. Just a matter of time. I'm sitting back just biding my time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hillsboro, Ohio
    Posts
    7,594
    Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    I agree. I've seen this before, from things being completely worthless coming up to million dollar cars. Anyone that thinks low production doesn't equal higher value, hasn't dealt in collector cars. Especially in fox bodies where pretty much every one was a pw, pl, pm, a/c car. And color of things affect value as well. We are seeing the phase where these cars start taking off in value. Just a matter of time. I'm sitting back just biding my time.
    Just in the past 6 months, maybe a little more, the values have went through the roof. Ive seen junk sell for $12k+. Im holding onto the rest of mine. Ill keep building what I have and if I don't like it, Ill get into one of the other ones. I need to get with you to get the red one tuned again. Im still a day away from having it ready. I just need to give it some attention!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Springboro, OH
    Posts
    5,884
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Just in the past 6 months, maybe a little more, the values have went through the roof. Ive seen junk sell for $12k+. Im holding onto the rest of mine. Ill keep building what I have and if I don't like it, Ill get into one of the other ones. I need to get with you to get the red one tuned again. Im still a day away from having it ready. I just need to give it some attention!
    Sounds great. I'm with you. I'm sitting on a gold mine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •