Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Dirty Dozen Official E.T. List

Me and Blackhawk, #1 & #2 on the Other, Other list.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Does that need one more "other" ?
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK View Post
    so Beefcake, I was on the 2008 other dozen list, been a member on here for years, and you only have 5 of 12 cars for the other dozen for this year, and your not putting me on the list because your Taurus is currently at the top spot.

interesting! I am at shock that a 12.27 @ 111 would be on top anyways. If I was #1, I wouldn't be gloating over a 12second car anyway.

I thought you were better than that, I guess I can't wait to see that #1 2009 Other Dozen in your signature in a couple weeks.

Later
    it has nothing to do with that.

there isn't a sticker, there isn't crap. i'm following the same rules that apply to both dozens.

as of today, you have 20 posts for the year. you have 1 post about hangin out in milford. 1 happy bday post and the rest are classified or dozen posts.

i will let the other mods decide. if it was the regular list, it wouldn't be considered particpating. i've got boards i signed up for in 99, but i haven't paricitpated on them. i really could care less. i am simply going by the rules

'participating member' and posting stuff for sale doesn't make a paricipating member. again, i will let the other mods have input.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboNG View Post
    Guess i'll throw my hat into the ring.

1.51 60ft
    4.69 330
    7.30 1/8sec
    95.54 1/8mph
    11.49 1/4sec.
    118.3 1/4mph

VID:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=64381449
    same thing, i'll let the mods decide, again, nothing but classifieds
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    Does that need one more "other" ?
    and another, 2 or 3 posts that weren't related to dozens or classifieds
    2022 F150 10.76

WOW !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

17 of evil8's last 25 have Nothing to do with the Classifieds or the Dozen !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I am gonna file a grievance with the Union.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post

This was Vinnys idea and we are going to respect him by keeping his rules and try and keep this simple....

-A Participating member of Stangbangerz.
    **That means, you show up to SBZ events and get-togethers.

**AND**

**you are an active member on Stangbangerz forums (posting 100 things for sale is NOT an active member)
    rules from the front page
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    17 of evil8's last 25 have Nothing to do with the Classifieds or the Dozen !!!
    and all of those posts of his 42 or whatever they are have been posted after posting of his e.t.

nice try though,
    2022 F150 10.76

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    rules from the front page
    Those are the rules...and they apply to everyone, dozen or other.
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

I guess you need to go to the Running of the Dozen tomorrow evil !!! That and your posts make you a shoe in !!! LOL
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Can't do it. They are going to an inferior track. I will be at KK.

I don't neccessarily care if my times are on the list, I was just trying to be a "contributing" member by posting them. And a side note as far as posts in the For sale section, every time I log in and hit "new posts", 50% are for sale or wanted posts. That seems to be of the most value to this forum.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    Can't do it. They are going to an inferior track. I will be at KK.

I don't neccessarily care if my times are on the list, I was just trying to be a "contributing" member by posting them. And a side note as far as posts in the For sale section, every time I log in and hit "new posts", 50% are for sale or wanted posts. That seems to be of the most value to this forum.
    Inferior track....not edgewater this season. I've done nothing but run new best ever 60's THREE times this year at edgewater on t&t nights...including a 1.30 last friday night. I've run plenty at KK this season too...every OSM race and a Thursday night t&t a few weeks ago. KK has nothing on Edgewater this year as far as track prep and hook goes.
    Kilkare xtreme outlawseries X235 2014 Champion and Record Holder
    Dedpedal Racing;Sponsered by Lasota Racing;Tuned by S&M motorsports motorsports
    Boss block 347/225 TFS HP's/SR/BW S476/A2W/PG/FAST xfi on E85
    5.33@134 on a 26x8.5"

Must be my setup. I have been to edgewater twice and haven't been close to the KK sixty foots.

Drove it to the track....pulled a wheelie....and improved to a ...

Car needs an anti-roll bar..BAD!!!!

I post it up and let the powers to be decide.

11.012@127.20

Just creeping up on the tune slowly, car ran good but wouldnt leave hard like always. Havent used the two step yet and was not leaving on boost. The last pass had some boost at launch but spun the tires real bad.

This was at E2O with lots of people there.

way to go mike,thats some nice mph to start with!
    i like quiklx's car too ,some good runnin mod motors!

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    it has nothing to do with that.

there isn't a sticker, there isn't crap. i'm following the same rules that apply to both dozens.

as of today, you have 20 posts for the year. you have 1 post about hangin out in milford. 1 happy bday post and the rest are classified or dozen posts.

i will let the other mods decide. if it was the regular list, it wouldn't be considered particpating. i've got boards i signed up for in 99, but i haven't paricitpated on them. i really could care less. i am simply going by the rules

'participating member' and posting stuff for sale doesn't make a paricipating member. again, i will let the other mods have input.
    Beefcake lets take the Posts aside and particapation to the side

My main issue on this is you don't even have a dozen cars for the other dozen list, not even 1/2 a dozen. I understand getting into the particapating and technical strict thing after you got 12 cars listed.

So let the moderators do what you want, but a lot of the people on this site look at you wanting to have the #1 spot for some reason because, there is not 12 cars listed for the other dozen and you have 3 cars easily to fill the list but they all are faster than your #1 spot time. and your the moderator of the list and your car is in the number one spot, and your being so defending of the rules for the other dozen, so you have to understand what that looks like to everyone else on this site.

The End of it
    Later

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK View Post
    Beefcake lets take the Posts aside and particapation to the side

My main issue on this is you don't even have a dozen cars for the other dozen list, not even 1/2 a dozen. I understand getting into the particapating and technical strict thing after you got 12 cars listed.

So let the moderators do what you want, but a lot of the people on this site look at you wanting to have the #1 spot for some reason because, there is not 12 cars listed for the other dozen and you have 3 cars easily to fill the list but they all are faster than your #1 spot time. and your the moderator of the list and your car is in the number one spot, and your being so defending of the rules for the other dozen, so you have to understand what that looks like to everyone else on this site.

The End of it
    Later

Lol...just dont post on the dozen....its way easier that way....I know
    2014 CTS V-sport
    2006-teen Black CCSB Powerstroke

Thread Information