Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    alot of if is launching yes, i leave off idle its my 1st to second and it just blows tires off. if i go any higher than idle at launch it blows tires off through firsts. my car is like a woman.
    slicks, launch at 5. stop bitching

wrong , get you some drag radials big burnout launch it to the floor..

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    wrong , get you some drag radials big burnout launch it to the floor..
    i forgot, mr.force here and his non exsistant race car know all.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    i forgot, mr.force here and his non exsistant race car know all.
    been down the track way more times than you have watched people make passes.. dont get mad bc i could get in your car and go a half a sec faster than you..

been down the track way more times than you have watched people make passes.. dont get mad bc i could get in your car and go a half a sec faster than you..
    The car in your avatar isnt yours,you have benchraced every car from middletown,and you swing from metcalf's nuts like your a lost dog. You dont actually have a car to bring to the table that you can call YOUR OWN,yet you still talk shit like you have the shiniest powerwheel on the block. What car exactly do you own that you can race?
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    The car in your avatar isnt yours,you have benchraced every car from middletown,and you swing from metcalf's nuts like your a lost dog. You dont actually have a car to bring to the table that you can call YOUR OWN,yet you still talk shit like you have the shiniest powerwheel on the block. What car exactly do you own that you can race?
    For one BITCH, I dont swing from no ones nuts. Forgive me metcalf is a friend of mine and i have learned a lot about racing from him, it helps when you get advice from a guy who has been there done that... As of right now i dont have a car to race.. I have a few friends cars that i race bc i dont care to street race they dont want to get in trouble.. I actually went and looked at a nice LX over the weekend. just the guy doesnt wanna lean on his price but he has had it forsale for 2 months..

i bet with drag radials it still spins a good amount. if i launch it reallly really hard.
    Bottle Fed

Name calling isnt needed.But I dont care if that is what you want to resort to. All I hear is a bunch of "I can do this,and Im better than you". Why not wait till you actually have some thing you can do all this in. Cause all your doing now is,well,actually nothing but running your mouth.
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

i bet with drag radials it still spins a good amount. if i launch it reallly really hard.
    The only way it will spin with drag radials is if you dont know how to use them...lol
    Alpha Capri

BTW....I suck and my car may not be ready.... so ET will be 13.50 stock cobra w drag radials...
    Alpha Capri

Quote Originally Posted by 03z06vette View Post
    The only way it will spin with drag radials is if you dont know how to use them...lol
    well John force is telling me just to rev it up and dump the fuck out of it i know not to do that
    Bottle Fed

why not it will work with a good burnout.. trust me, I wanna be there when you do it also . when that car does a low 1.7 60ft i bet you let out of it LOL when i first got a car to do a good 60ft it feels like someone rear ended your ass LOL

why not it will work with a good burnout.. trust me, I wanna be there when you do it also . when that car does a low 1.7 60ft i bet you let out of it LOL when i first got a car to do a good 60ft it feels like someone rear ended your ass LOL
    I wanna be there so i can benchrace cobra429boss in person........
    broke boys racing
    Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    Boost isn't cheap but when it's right it's fast!
    Looking to buy another mustang...

For one BITCH, I dont swing from no ones nuts. Forgive me metcalf is a friend of mine and i have learned a lot about racing from him, it helps when you get advice from a guy who has been there done that... As of right now i dont have a car to race.. I have a few friends cars that i race bc i dont care to street race they dont want to get in trouble.. I actually went and looked at a nice LX over the weekend. just the guy doesnt wanna lean on his price but he has had it forsale for 2 months..
    So in the end, you still don't have a car?
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

there will kinda need to be some weight tranfer for it to dead hook.

why the hell would i let out of it!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Kevin1989; 01-25-2011 at 02:56 PM.
    Bottle Fed

there will kinda need to be some weight tranfer for it to dead hook.

why the hell would i let out of it!?!?!?!?
    u probably will let out if your not used to it launching like that, it will take you off guard the first time
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
    Name calling isnt needed.But I dont care if that is what you want to resort to. All I hear is a bunch of "I can do this,and Im better than you". Why not wait till you actually have some thing you can do all this in. Cause all your doing now is,well,actually nothing but running your mouth.
    excuse him, some of us have a a higher IQ than the ammount of teeth we've lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jad0087 View Post
    u probably will let out if your not used to it launching like that, it will take you off guard the first time
    ive driven an hci fox with slicks better suspension set up and launched it at 4500 dead hook. it tickled me
    Bottle Fed

DAMN Mr.Force, you been hanging out in middletucky too long, YEEEHAWWWWW!

edit: let me take a wild guess, when you meet the ladies you shake with ur left hand dontcha? cant be introducing them to the competition! lmfao
    Last edited by nsaniti; 01-25-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post

DAMN Mr.Force, you been hanging out in middletucky too long, YEEEHAWWWWW!

edit: let me take a wild guess, when you meet the ladies you shake with ur left hand dontcha? cant be introducing them to the competition! lmfao

oh wowwwwww lol
    2004 Dodge Neon
    gt30r .63 a/r
    750cc injectors
    AGP fuel regulator
    MBC
    DSP

Thread Information