Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
One Race.

So now we are at.....$420!!

Craig (Cincy Speed)..............$100
Craig Metcalf.......................$100
Eric Weyda..........................$100
Mike (Dayton Performance)....$100
Draggin5oh..........................$20

Since these guys are throwing down some $$ Ill ask....

Do you want the $$ to go to whoever shows up? Or just the money between the guys throwing in. (Not Gambling as that is illegal) Craig & Eric could run for $210. The rest of the Stangs could run for the other $210.

Or do we offer up the $$ at the Street Car Shootout where EVERYONE that makes the drive is allowed??

Im REALLY REALLY wanting to organize Vinny's DD shootout and make that happen. At the same time do the SCS as not everyone drives a Mustang. Im going to get Dave to make up some "Vinny's Dirty Dozen Shoot-out" stickers and Ill also get Plaques made up. (Plaques are cool as they hang proudly on your wall) But we are limited to SBZ members driving Mustangs only!!

Drama or not, the DD has always been the sticker to have on your Mustang and I want to bring that back. Many new members on here have no idea who Vinny is or what he was about. That needs to change. The Bitching, whinny, not posting numbers, DRAMA needs to go away also. We are all grown men, its time to bring back the Dozen like Vinny envisioned it.
If you guys think Im full of shit, wasting my time and dont plan on posting your numbers, Please tell me ahead of time so I can plan other things.

Thanks,
Craig, Cincy Speed guy