Thread: Mr Freeze methanol injection

Mr Freeze methanol injection

I have a powerdyne supercharger on my 06 mustang gt do you guys think this methanol mr freeze kit would be a good idea. Anybody ever use one. Is everything in the kit for the $160 that I would need to install and use it. Thanks

I use a snow kit on my 93 with a blower

I also use a Snow Performance kit on mine. You want something thats going going to be progressive with boost, not just on/off. but yes they help alot

After looking this over, that might not be the optimum level of control or repeatable reliability. Snow is good, but I believe you should check out Alky Control.
    http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.co...structions.doc
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

AIS gets my vote. Great systems with great support. CLICK HERE for link.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

AIS looks nice but they need to invest in spell check. They misspelled "compitition" at the very top of the page

I will give them a call Monday. I really need to get this thing finished up.

Ended up with a snow kit. Thanks guys

what snow kit did you get?

just a stage 1 I talked to a couple different companies they both told me with my set up I didnt need the progressive boost. I make only 6lbs I really wanted the ais system but called and called and emailed and couldnt get ahold of anyone. I bought the snow system. Then 10 minutes later ais called me back.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangman93 View Post
    just a stage 1 I talked to a couple different companies they both told me with my set up I didnt need the progressive boost. I make only 6lbs I really wanted the ais system but called and called and emailed and couldnt get ahold of anyone. I bought the snow system. Then 10 minutes later ais called me back.
    Very surprised by that, they usually have awesome customer service. That has always been one of best things about them. Sucks they called you back too late.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Yea figures. After calling all day I really needed a kit asap. Got kind of turned off by there service. But after talking to them I wish they would have called just a few minutes earlier. Im sure the snow kit will be fine too.

Thread Information