Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1992 calypso

1992 calypso

I hesitate to even do this but I am thinking about whats out there again. I am in no hurry to trade this off but curious to see if someone has something I may like as much. I have no cash price on it because I am looking to trade. Heres the details.

1992 Calypso Mustang LX 5.0 HB has been garage kept most if not all of its life of 62,378k. title reads actual miles as well. This is extremely straight, rare colored car and has plenty of upgrades. AFR 185 heads, JESEL 1.6 Rockers, Cobra Intake, 24lb injectors, TB and C&L, BBK 255 pump & AFPR, BBK CAI, Lunati blower cam, cooling upgrades, Lentech valve body AOD with electronic Overdrive select, full headers & MAC exhaust, built 4.10 rearend (Moser~Auburn posi), aluminum driveshaft, billet double adjustable uppers and lowers, Ford Racing drag pack air bag spring set, NOS Bigshot plate system for EFI, NOS has not been used. Micro switch isnt even hooked up. Its there but I havent used it. Tasteful aftermarket autometer pillar gauges, Weld Draglites w/ MT drag radials, iPod ready JVC CD player, sheetmetal valvecovers. Many extra parts as well. Car retains all factory options as well including AC (needs a charge it got a little less cool in the past few days), car was originally a T5 car and has since been converted to the Lentech VB AOD/w 9in Gregg Slak converter using factory interior pieces of course. Straight and NICE mustang done nice without abuse, and interior looks bone stock. No rain or snow. Interior is a 9/10 and exterior is a 9/10. There is not a speck of rust on it. Car came from north carolina. I doubt there is a nicer fox around. I am open to trades for other hot rods, corvettes, 350z, porsche, something fun.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

do you know when it was repainted and why? Just curious with the milage as low as it is it
    1989 Mustang GT T-56, 347, 4:10's, and about every other mod you can think of......

I dont believe its a total repaint or the side molding wouldnt be faded. Someone really wanted everything that was black on it to be calypso. anyone wanting the vin can have it when I get home tonight

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

wha wha whatttt... car looks great in person, good luck with trade man

Quote Originally Posted by jktruckin06 View Post
    wha wha whatttt... car looks great in person, good luck with trade man
    lol. thank you. Its a very nice car but the things I want to do to it are expensive and I dont know if I want to put that kind of money into it. ( back to a 5 speed and add a turbo or s/c. Just seeing whats out there for a crazy nice mustang

Cash price by chance or no?

Quote Originally Posted by 1baddlx View Post
    Cash price by chance or no?
    not really wanting cash. Mainly because I have not really seen many this nice to really come up with a price. I have seen a few nice ones that put a price out and it scarred people off. If any one has an idea on what they think its worth pm me with it. Doesnt have to be an offer just an opinion.

Looks like @ 10,000. Is a good asking price. Thanks for the input.

Any interest in a kidney??? Lol good luck, thats a nice looking car

I do like a good kidney. Lol

how about a couple fresh McRibs???? lol
    broke boys racing
    Quote Originally Posted by blown96cobra View Post
    Boost isn't cheap but when it's right it's fast!
    Looking to buy another mustang...

mmmmmmm. No pickles? lol

Sean if you sell this im going to poop on the hood of the Mazda, 5 SPd swap it and turbo it, it's only money you can make more
    Bottle Fed

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1989 View Post
    Sean if you sell this im going to poop on the hood of the Mazda, 5 SPd swap it and turbo it, it's only money you can make more
    lol I know. Really want a cobra. 99 or so. a convertible would be cool too. But a turbo and putting it back to a 5 speed is a great idea too. We will see what comes first.

I just want the transmission out of your car
    Bottle Fed

I need to get a t5z spec

Hell if it was an auto with a turbo it would be even meaner! Didn't you say the cam in it was a blower/boost cam or something? Hell... sell the nitrous kit, get a blower/turbo and a tune, and it will be an absolute giggle machine... not to mention a freakin rocket!

lunati blower cam.

There ya go man, make the combo work for ya. That car would be a rocket ship, and look good at the same time.

I know. Be pretty cool too but i'm more of a right now guy

Thread Information